Adam did not sin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What if Adam did not Sin would sin have entered the world ?

• YES

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • DONT KNOW

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
E

ELECT

so Adam is the ruler of the earth after he sinned ?.

the bible says satan is god of this world,

where was satan given the rule over the earth ?

why did the second Adam come but to replace him as ruler.

satan bribed Jesus with a kingdom on earth,

asking where in the bible did God give satan that athority.
i responded to the post please re read Adam was the ruler of the earth before sin , after he sin he handed the earth to the devil thus the devil became the god of this world Jesus death took back the keys thus to return it back to mankind

E

ELECT

The serpent is not to blame, it the enemy that took control of the weak and made his first sinful influences through an animal. What question I would like to know, is why God allowed Satan to enter the garden in the first place. So it seems to me that sin was planned to enter the world one way or the other. Not saying God was bad to do such thing, but I think we need to learn of his reason. and not to point finger of blame to God.
Why is satan allowed in the churches ?

E

ELECT

I’ve often wondered if the serpent committed the first sin in tempting Eve to eat the fruit, and in so doing was the first one to bring sin into the world.
What if he sin in heaven first and then went to eden to mess up everything else ?

E

ELECT

If Adam had not sinned then we would all have been perfect,but GOD gave Adam dominion of the world and the choice to believe his word and Adam chose to be disobedient but GOD in his great mercy and love still made a way.
What would have happen to Eve ?
Would God had made a new wife for Adam ?

prove-all

May 16, 2014
i responded to the post please re read Adam was the ruler of the earth before sin , after he sin he handed the earth to the devil thus the devil became the god of this world Jesus death took back the keys thus to return it back to mankind
you posted this

(After) the fall of man Adam was (the ruler) of the earth back then

now you say

after he sin he handed the earth to the devil thus the devil became the god .

E

ELECT

you posted this

(After) the fall of man Adam was (the ruler) of the earth back then

now you say

after he sin he handed the earth to the devil thus the devil became the god .
go back to the post i was responding to a post thus read the response as to what the post said i put i that way because you misunderstand what i said

E

ELECT

so Adam is the ruler of the earth after he sinned ?.

where was satan given the rule over the earth ?

why did the second Adam come but to replace him as ruler.

satan bribed Jesus with a kingdom on earth,

asking where in the bible did God give satan that athority.

[h=2]
Re: Adam did not sin[/h]

Originally Posted by prove-all

was Adam to replace satan as ruler of the [COLOR=#D50000 !important]earth
?

when was he given that position

After the fall of man Adam was the ruler of the earth back then​
[/COLOR]

What i mean by after fall of man was satan was given the position as god of this world

and that Adam was the ruler of the earth back then or b4 the fall

hope you get it now

J

jeff_peacemkr

Why is satan allowed in the churches ?
Yeshua through Paul in Scripture exposed that wolves were ready to tear the flock apart as soon as Paul departed.

they did.

by 312 a.d. the wolves had gained religious and political control of the population(s).

they still have it.

mostly.

except for the few who found the narrow way.

T

The_highwayman

Why do you think it entered because of Adam and not Eve?
because Romans 5.12 says tells us !?!?!?

[SUP]12 [/SUP]Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

E

ELECT

because Romans 5.12 says tells us !?!?!?

[SUP]12 [/SUP]Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
But why Adam and not Eve or the devil who sin first ?

J

jeff_peacemkr

the authority had been given to adam by Yahweh . not to chavah or hasatan.

T

The_highwayman

But why Adam and not Eve or the devil who sin first ?
Who did God tell about the consequences of eating the fruit?

It was Adam, So could it be that Adam sinned because he did not tell Eve what God said? it was the serpent that told Eve what God had said, not Adam.

She listened to the serpent then fulfilled the sin cycle found 1 John 2 and James 1 and then Adam ate.

So did Adam sin by not telling his wife or eating of the fruit or both?

E

ELECT

Who did God tell about the consequences of eating the fruit?

It was Adam, So could it be that Adam sinned because he did not tell Eve what God said? it was the serpent that told Eve what God had said, not Adam.

She listened to the serpent then fulfilled the sin cycle found 1 John 2 and James 1 and then Adam ate.

So did Adam sin by not telling his wife or eating of the fruit or both?

Genesis 3 King James Version (KJV)

3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LordGod had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

J

jeff_peacemkr

God said let them have dominion not let Adam have dominion
i didn't answer a question about what God said at that point. the question was why adam ....

A

AbbeyJoy

Don't know but maybe someone else might of

E

evad

God has told us plainly that man is the head of the woman 1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. and as such carries the responsibility of the sin and the consequences of it.1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. And, 1Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Headship in any area is responsible for the actions of those beneath it. The first Adam failed in this glory that was his, and so by that failure sin entered into the world and death by sin.
The glory of the second Adam, Christ, is that He, the head of the Church, the bride of Christ, Eve may be viewed as the bride of the first Adam, did not fail and was faithful thus by this faithfulness saved his wife and redeemed her from her sin as Christ does to all those that are the Lambs wife, and death and sin are swallowed up in Christ’s victory over them both and has brought to light ,life and immortality.2Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

C

Calminian

What if Adam did not sin ?
It's possible that death and suffering would have never come into existence. There would be no record of death in fossils or anywhere else, had Adam not fallen into temptation, and had God not allowed anymore temptations to befall Adam. There would be no predation among animals, and no extinct animals. Dinosaurs and man would still be together, as well as all other kinds that ever existed. All would still be "very good."

That said it's possible God could have allowed others temptations to come giving Adam further opportunities to rebel.

E

ELECT

It's possible that death and suffering would have never come into existence. There would be no record of death in fossils or anywhere else, had Adam not fallen into temptation, and had God not allowed anymore temptations to befall Adam. There would be no predation among animals, and no extinct animals. Dinosaurs and man would still be together, as well as all other kinds that ever existed. All would still be "very good."

That said it's possible God could have allowed others temptations to come giving Adam further opportunities to rebel.
When the devil sin first was death and sin in the world before Adam sin ? Why or Why not ?