Advice for New Christian?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HopeinHim4ever

I am new to Christianity, I was brought up in an Atheist household so never learnt about any religion. What advice would you give?
I am new to Christianity, I was brought up in an Atheist household so never learnt about any religion. What advice would you give?
Watch this and let us know what you think...:)

Feb 23, 2023
I am also a man who came fully to God only 3 months ago and I can say that you should keep yourself away from different churches and their studies, especially from catholic church, because this organization is adding his words to the Word of God and even doing things, which is forbidden in the Bible. There is Message, which was announced by brother Branham and this Message is given from God. Everything should be in the original form. You can read about the Message in the Internet.

Feb 21, 2023
Do not change who you are as a person God created you the way you are for a reason and He never said you had to change yourself just that you follow His commandments as you are. so don't change for anyone. God did not say "I will love you if you are this way" or "I will love you if you are that way" the Bible simply states that He has endless love for you.

Feb 21, 2023
I'm 16 and am new to the girlfriend boyfriend thing i dont want to mess up and lose her any advise is welcome.
Thank you, and God bless

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Go to Jesus. Or find someone who will introduce you to Him.

Jhn 12:21
The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I'm 16 and am new to the girlfriend boyfriend thing i dont want to mess up and lose her any advise is welcome.
Thank you, and God bless
Seek Jesus first. If she follows you as you go to Him, then perhaps she is called. If she wanders away do not fret about it and stay the course.

Feb 21, 2023
Seek Jesus first. If she follows you as you go to Him, then perhaps she is called. If she wanders away do not fret about it and stay the course.
thank you I have told her i am a Christian and she said she thinks that is nice but did not say she was one too

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
thank you I have told her i am a Christian and she said she thinks that is nice but did not say she was one too
Make sure you do the leading and not her. Seek Jesus, find Him.....and don't ever leave.
It's as simple as that.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Brother Jaxy It is not about manmade doctrine or religion but rather a personal relationship with our Jesus he wants with you. Now being new we all need support, find a church where people truly care about one another, then if you see that, talk personal to the Pastor and ask him what the central theme is for his flock. And where he is leading them through our Jesus. That is what I did, and surprised the Pastor with my question, but it all worked out.

Read your bible daily!!! SEEK and you shall indeed find brother! (Matt 7:7) The hunt lies not with the people of God but rather with the Lord Jesus himself!! And then encouraging others to stay in his light as you are doing. Last year I wanted to see a good brother in the Lord, I had many problems along the way, but went through the trails because my good brother was worth all the time to see him again, and when I got to his house it was all worth it!

Becoming a disciple of Jesus one will go through many problems, but being an overcomer does not happen overnight Bro, so never give up!! We love you brother, and our prayers are with you as you journey to salvation!