Advice plz

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bunce3

Hey guys wld luv it if u cld giv me sum advice... abt a yr ago i met a girl on another community site we became very good friends, we spoke on the fone nd skype 4 hours nd it wasnt long b4 we were like "bf nd gf" i neva actually met her... she lives abt 2000 kilometres from here nd the plan was tht i wld drive down nd c her as soon as i got my drivers licence... abt a month ago i received a txt from this girl saying tht she had bin raped nd was now pregnant nd tht she cldnt continue our relationship... i was devastated nd told her tht jst bcuz she had bin raped it didn chage my luv 4 her at all... she told me tht now bcuz of all the stuff tht had happened 2 her her parents were not allowing her 2 tlk 2 any guys. she hasnt spoken 2 me since...

My questions r: i believe tht she was raped but is tht stupid 2 think tht she may hav jst cheated on me nd bin covering it up by saying she was raped? also shld i go down there nd tlk 2 her nd her parents abt it?

L

lightbliss

My opinion?

I don't understand why a person would say they were raped if they weren't. If she did cheat on you, it wouldn't be so hard to end things with you, since you're her "Internet boyfriend." It's not that I think that's not worthy, it's just that, being face-to-face holds a lot of accountability that being online doesn't.

I'm not sure if you should go to see her and her parents, I mean. if you want to, no one is going to stop you. But if I were raped, the last thing I would want is my so-called boyfriend (or, in your case, ex? I wrote "so-called" because of this situation) coming to see me and my mom so he can convince her to let him remain my boyfriend. Seriously?

If she were raped, she'd be going through a really traumatic time and she may not want to be around anyone. So don't feel singled out. There are so many things that being raped bears that a frustrated boyfriend couldn't understand. Give her time.

If you're just worried, perhaps, since you know her number, you should text her informing that you'll be there if she ever needs to talk?

Jan 18, 2011
Hey guys wld luv it if u cld giv me sum advice... abt a yr ago i met a girl on another community site we became very good friends, we spoke on the fone nd skype 4 hours nd it wasnt long b4 we were like "bf nd gf" i neva actually met her... she lives abt 2000 kilometres from here nd the plan was tht i wld drive down nd c her as soon as i got my drivers licence... abt a month ago i received a txt from this girl saying tht she had bin raped nd was now pregnant nd tht she cldnt continue our relationship... i was devastated nd told her tht jst bcuz she had bin raped it didn chage my luv 4 her at all... she told me tht now bcuz of all the stuff tht had happened 2 her her parents were not allowing her 2 tlk 2 any guys. she hasnt spoken 2 me since...

My questions r: i believe tht she was raped but is tht stupid 2 think tht she may hav jst cheated on me nd bin covering it up by saying she was raped? also shld i go down there nd tlk 2 her nd her parents abt it?
If she isn't even willing to talk to you over the Internet, why would you drive that far to see her in person? Just give it time and move on.

B

Bunce3

thx 4 the help guys, i appreciate it, im only young nd need as much advice as i cn get =)