Age of Deceit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

Man, that video is 2 1/2 hours long. You really should have just laid the idea out yourself and provided the link for the very few who will want to sit through even part of it.

S

Seth

Too late to edit the post now. My FILDI was weak when I posted that. There's just so much content to cover that a writing a synopsis would be a daunting task. But, might as well give it a shot.

Essentially, it's one of the more reasonable conspiracy theories I've heard presented. It was enough to make me seriously consider it, even though I've always been skeptical of anything that included the phrase New World Order, One World Government, New Age Movement, and the like.

It goes into great detail in regards to the past, the ancient past, revealing all of Satan's attempts at corrupting everything that God had created. Playing dirty in an attempt to oust God from the world. It ties in many standalone conspiracy theories that make little sense on their own together into a long cohesive narrative that pretty much shines a massive spotlight on an incredibly intricate plan set in motion by the devil to fool the whole world simultaneously.

The scale of the deception is so mind boggling, and seems to applicable that I found myself unable to dismiss it as a very likely candidate for the path to the end. The reason why I'm generalizing, is because if I were to try to go into detail, it wouldn't make any sense. Only in perspective does it really have any weight.

I highly suggest watching it even if you're skeptical about the whole conspiracy theory thing. It had me hooked 5 minutes in.

K

kenisyes

My wife had a friend who is much into these conspiracy theories, especially ones that tie in with something in the Bible. Believe, she put dozens of hours into such videos. She observed accurately that no more that a few percent of them could be true, since they all contradict each other.

My take on them is, if you knew deep down inside that you were not really resting in God the way you should be, and felt convicted, and you were the kind of person who liked an audience, you could pick and choose ideas and come up with something that would get people to listen to you, as well. Then you could put your own fears together with a little out-of-context Scripture, and come up with a story.

Feb 22, 2010
I love this video, God bless you for posting it Seth! Good job sharing the truth to others. Woot.