Aim Higher!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

Excessive sleep causes the downfall of many good plans. You can set the clock to get up early and pray, but your flesh is not going to help you get up in the morning. Your body will nearly always beg for more sleep.

Don’t let your flesh rob you of time with God. Aim for the higher goal, and wake up with your alarm to enjoy the best minutes of your day.

1 Corinthians 9:26-27 ~ (KJV)
I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

G

GreenNnice

Idle time is of the Devil, too, milady, beck.
Lying in bed is being quite idle, I'd say. The Lord leads, follow Him, in,Spirit and Truth, but, yeah, a lot of lazy, worthless no-good happens when we don't move from a position of comfort, like lying in bed, and, God wants us to be moving, moving, moving, just like all dem animals jamming to da beat in Madagascar 2 :)

[YouTube]z0qkUIFEtXM[/YouTube]

P

Powemm

Green , the video absolutely had me rolling to the point I stood up in my living room and danced with the video!! beck , you go girl! Great post! I'm putting my hiking boots on and getting up off his couch! Beautiful morning.. We should really think about all getting together in the future and do something fun , make t-shirts with Christian chat.com so people know that online friendships can and do happen.. I'd do that in a heart beat.. Meet at the dunes and buggy ride.. I think they rent then there.. Meet for a hike.. Go ride go carts in Norman .. Do the color run , check it out and don't miss the video they have...
--------- > Oklahoma City - Color Me Rad - The most colorful 5K you will ever run!. I guess a good question to ask is.. Does everyone live in Oklahoma?

Jul 25, 2005
Take it from an insomniac: God is good, so is sleep.

J

Jullianna

Amen, Ritter... *sigh*

I'm beginning to fully appreciate sleep now and why God COMMANDS us to rest. It affects so much ...

G

GreenNnice

Green , the video absolutely had me rolling to the point I stood up in my living room and danced with the video!! beck , you go girl! Great post! I'm putting my hiking boots on and getting up off his couch! Beautiful morning.. We should really think about all getting together in the future and do something fun , make t-shirts with Christian chat.com so people know that online friendships can and do happen.. I'd do that in a heart beat.. Meet at the dunes and buggy ride.. I think they rent then there.. Meet for a hike.. Go ride go carts in Norman .. Do the color run , check it out and don't miss the video they have...
--------- > Oklahoma City - Color Me Rad - The most colorful 5K you will ever run!. I guess a good question to ask is.. Does everyone live in Oklahoma?
The Lord leads . I only have one hope in life and it is in Him, my Saviour and Lord, King Jesus, who speaks all things, I hope and pray, that I'm led by Him to say, and, things I hope to do, pOw :)

That would be fun tnough, reminds me of riding in 'the (sand) dunes' growing up and, yah, yeah, ja, das mach spass :D

Yrah, regards to song, I never saw mad. 2 , but mad. one was good, I really like ice age , good little laughs and messages throughout :)

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I probably have the worlds worst sleep cycle. I sleep like 5ish hours from 5-10am then a nap from like 4-5pm, then another nap from like 10-midnight...lol Part of it is insomnia and another part is just not having any other real schedule right now. Oh and I occasionally dose off for 10-15 minute power naps...haha. Sleep is a precious gift though, I dont know what i would do without it.