all of that and a bag of chips

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I lost my imagination and can't play in this thread. :(

C

CatWoman

As I was scrolling slowly down the page I saw a bag that read Mountan Magic and I thought it was a bag of weed.

J

Jullianna

For Oncefallen (It was the closest I could find to PIPES :D):

Attachments

J

Jullianna

not if I can help it ;)

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
I'm not entirely sure...but here's a rough estimate...

Pun intended.

Jul 25, 2005
Cape Cod Chips. Y'all will have to do without a picture.

S

SocialArtist

Because they are my favorite!! And go great with a fully loaded Roast Beef Sub + Root Beer

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

I would be nacho cheesy dorito's. Have no clue how to post the pic.

J

Jullianna

At the top of the list in the singles forum there is a thread that explains how to post pics :)

K

kayem77

As I was scrolling slowly down the page I saw a bag that read Mountan Magic and I thought it was a bag of weed.
LOL!!! sounds like an appropiate name for a bag of weed actually

K

kayem77

I'd pick Ruffles Tapatio, just because I like them...I don't know how to psychoanalize these chips :( I'm mexican, they're mexican...if that counts

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I used to be totally hooked on these Trader Joe's Hawaiian Style Hickory BBQ chips. They're slow-cooked, unpeeled and highly addictive! Plus a large bag is only about $2. You can only get them at Trader Joe's. The original flavor and salt & vinegar ones are good too!