All or nothing.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morgan2294

Hey guys.
So I've been thinking alot about what it means to be a Christian, especially as a teenager. I've been wanting more, you know? Not just going through the motions. Not just being known as the "good kid". I wanted to show people my love for God. I want to love others. Help them. Understand them. Serve them.
I read the book "crazy love" by Francis chan and it really helped. (read that book if you can, it's great!)
so I know you've heard this before a million times, and I have too, it just didn't click right away: God loves you soooo much. So much. He didn't have to or need to. He sent his only son to die for me and you. He paid the greatest price for all the times I messed up. Wooww. That's crazy, just think about it. Soo then, what does that mean? It means that we should live him out. Love him with our lives. It's not really a duty when you want to do it, you love him so much that you just want to. That's what he wants from us.
So I suppose this sounds like anything you've ever heard on the subject, and I'm not very good with words so I bet this is kinda just like, so what!!??
So this is what it means for me. I'm gonna live my life for him. All for him. I plan on supporting a child through world vision. When I get older, I was always wanted to go into just a regular job. Make money, have a family, go to church, be nice, blaahh blahh blah. But that's just the whole American dream thing again. Where's that gonna get me? God gave himself for me, so how selfish am I to just live for myself! I want give my everything. That's what Jesus says when he says we must die to ourselves. I don't think it will be easy but I know I'll find eternal joy.
I don't to be in this half way. It's all or nothing, and I'm all with Jesus.
That's for listening!
God bless!
Morgan! :)

Aug 2, 2009
Your eyes have been opened! :) You will be a great blessing to a lot of people, and God will delight in you and I am sure He is already very delighted! May the Lord guide and protect you in all of your ways. God bless you.

gabriel

M

morgan2294

Thank you! May God also bless you! :)