All Prayers Welcome ! Thanks & God Bless =)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 22, 2014
Hey all. I have a praise and a prayer request. My praise is that God laid His hand on my brothers heart and my brother is now talking to us. Thanks all who prayed for that request. Hallelujah. I would like for everyone to pray for my grandmother as she has pneumonia. She called my boyfriend's & my phone, crying. I got in touch with her last night and she had told me: " Grandma's girl, I have pneumonia." She sounded miserable. I pray that God will lay His hand upon her and giver her strength and heal her. I love her so much. She is the best grandmother any granddaughter could ask for. So, please keep her in your prayer. Thanks all & God bless.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hey all. I have a praise and a prayer request. My praise is that God laid His hand on my brothers heart and my brother is now talking to us. Thanks all who prayed for that request. Hallelujah. I would like for everyone to pray for my grandmother as she has pneumonia. She called my boyfriend's & my phone, crying. I got in touch with her last night and she had told me: " Grandma's girl, I have pneumonia." She sounded miserable. I pray that God will lay His hand upon her and giver her strength and heal her. I love her so much. She is the best grandmother any granddaughter could ask for. So, please keep her in your prayer. Thanks all & God bless.

amber, that's great that your brother is speaking to your family again!! :) I have had pneumonia, and believe me, it is NOT fun. I was in the hospital for two weeks. :(

Lord, thank you for touching amber's brother's heart, and returning him to his family. Give them all a better understanding of each other, and let them communicate effectively. Touch her grandma with your healing hands and cure her of the pneumonia plaguing her right now. Free her body of any trace of it. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I thank you for my sister ambers grandma.....thank you for her health....for
your healing of her lungs....making her recovery quick and making her strong.....for
working to bring her family together......I thank you in Jesus,s name .....amen