Allow me to introduce myself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Johan86

Hello all.

Allow me to introduce myself:I'm Johan, but if you call me John I won't make that much of a fuzz about it. I happen to be 24 years of age at the current moment and I felt like I had to be in touch with Christian people and then I found this website. At first sight, it looks nice how everyone interacts in a fun, but sometimes also a serious way with eachother.

I'm a student in computer science at the moment at a university in the Netherlands. I'm almost graduated and thus I have to find a job soon. Don't worry, I won't trouble you with a request to sollicitate for something. At the moment I'm in a relationship with my girlfriend, who means the world to me. I thank the Lord for that, since some portions of my past were not the nicest to deal with.

3 times I went to Canada nearby Toronto, since I had a girlfriend over there. We broke up for not such a nice reason, since it would involve me to act on something I didn't want to do. For not doing that act, she rejected me, but ahwell. I'll manage, since I have the Lord our God showing me a different path.

I can talk about airplanes which I like to spot at airports, computers and space-thingies, but it's never wrong to talk about God. Feel free to message me something. I'll try to reply and I probably will, since I'm addicted to mail haha.

God bless!

<(Johan)>

J

jimmydiggs

Hello Johan. Welcome to CC.

R

Ramon

Hello all.

Allow me to introduce myself:I'm Johan, but if you call me John I won't make that much of a fuzz about it. I happen to be 24 years of age at the current moment and I felt like I had to be in touch with Christian people and then I found this website. At first sight, it looks nice how everyone interacts in a fun, but sometimes also a serious way with eachother.

I'm a student in computer science at the moment at a university in the Netherlands. I'm almost graduated and thus I have to find a job soon. Don't worry, I won't trouble you with a request to sollicitate for something. At the moment I'm in a relationship with my girlfriend, who means the world to me. I thank the Lord for that, since some portions of my past were not the nicest to deal with.

3 times I went to Canada nearby Toronto, since I had a girlfriend over there. We broke up for not such a nice reason, since it would involve me to act on something I didn't want to do. For not doing that act, she rejected me, but ahwell. I'll manage, since I have the Lord our God showing me a different path.

I can talk about airplanes which I like to spot at airports, computers and space-thingies, but it's never wrong to talk about God. Feel free to message me something. I'll try to reply and I probably will, since I'm addicted to mail haha.

God bless!

<(Johan)>
:) That is a very confident introduction. :) Welcome Johan. Nice and breezy. May Jesus bless you.

Apr 14, 2011
Welcome, Johan to CC. God bless you brutha (brother) from another mutha (mother).

S

Stephen

Hello and welcome to CC

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Aaah, nice to have another cool guy around!! Hey, enjoy yourself here!

K

Kooper

Hi.

Welcome to CC. I hope that you'll have a pleasent time here and that God blesses you in your walk ten fold.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Johan hello welcome to Christian Chat.

F

Forgiven66

Hello Johan, and welcome to CC.

J

judgedebra

Welcome to cc Johan it is all good.