Aloha, it's been a while since i've been here and not sure where to post my question.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

fp

Feb 9, 2014
I've tried BLB, but nothing comes up. My question is: where is the scripture that says "...as often as you partake...", in reference to communion. Thanks for any help!

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I think this is maybe the verse:

1 Cor 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till he come.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I think this is maybe the verse:

1 Cor 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till he come.
Yes, Locutus is correct. I was just thinking of the communion.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I've tried BLB, but nothing comes up. My question is: where is the scripture that says "...as often as you partake...", in reference to communion. Thanks for any help!
When dJesus wask breaking the bread and sharing the winde He dadded, and when you do this do this in memory of Me.. It is in the Gospels.