Alone and heartbroken

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brokenhrted

So here is my story. Me and my wife were married 16years and together for 18. I love here with everything I have and more. We have 2 wonderful kids a boy and a girl. Our marriage wasn't perfect it had its ups and downs we both had emotional affairs. I never beat or cheated on my wife. We were seperated in Oct. of last year and at the same time my Dad passed away, so I started working on myself and had changed, she came back for 2 months around christmas I thought god has done a miracle, but she was the same and it was rough she was very emotionally abusive, to the point I was ready to leave. All I wanted was to use God as our strength and work through things, but she would not have it. On Feb. 19th (my birthday) she said she was done and on Mar.29th we got a divorce 3 days after our anniversary. She said she regretted it and if was made to do it again she would choose a different route.She said she wasn't happy and miserable. 4months later she was dating, what a kick in the face. My boy who is 13 doesn't want anything to do with her and wants to live with me which he did for 2 months until his mom got mad and forced him to stay with her he is hurting so bad. My girl is 6 and I can tell it affects her in ways. I can count 4 times their mom has chose to be with a guy than with them. The last time my girl was sick with a fever and wanted to stay with mom and she said no. after the divorce we tried family counceling until she couldn't take anymore and quit. Right now she is seeing a guy who she had an emotional affair with during our marriage several times and she had told a mutual friend of ours that she spent all this time doing for others and now she is going to be selfish. Im 300 miles from any family and all alone and hurting I pray all day and night and sleep to erase the pain only to dream of us as a family again then to wake up and realize the nightmare is still here. I know God doesnt want this and she is a christian but I feel her heart is too hard to hear him, and now she has made me out to be a monster,staulker,and now she says she is scared of me. I had to get an attorney to try and get my boy and more time with my girl but she is trying to stop me. I WANT MY FAMILY BACK, and I feel god is telling me to wait and fight for my family, it is a spiritual battle now and I cant do it alone. Im the only rock my kids have in their life but this rock is crumbling. Please pray hard for my wife kids and me. P.S. I still call her my wife cause in God's eyes i feel we are still married.

D

dzgword

Wow will keep you in prayer and God will work everything out in the end just stay strong in the Lord and pray

L

libertygirl

I'll be praying for you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You,your wife and your children are in my daily prayers in Jesus's name.
As a child of divorce, I wish my father had cared about me, as you care about your children, they are blessed to have a father like you. :)
Praying also that Jesus will open the eyes and ears of your wife's heart.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Prayers going out for you and your children.
I pray God moves in your wifes heart,
In Jesus Name, Amen

R

rafael281984

All your tear wipe when you go to heaven

S

sweetspiritgirl

I know what your feeling hun ..divorced after 15 years and together 17 years...My ex cheated..hurt so damm much..but One thing I had relized..The latter rain is better then the former..Ask God is this for you? Yes God dosent believe in Divorce..but you are...God dosent see you as one nomore as you both crossed that line..now if you want your wife back pray for God to bring forth healing..but Maybe you should ask God if he has something else in mind for you now..God wants to give us his very best..just follow his leading..Jesus came to mend the broken hearted so i speak healing into you right now in the name of Jesus..let the healing waters flow from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet..Allow God to minister to you hun ..for all his promises r yes and amen :)

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May you be Blessed with strength, comfort and guidance in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

Forgive her my friend.

For all things are known even if no one believes you, rest assured Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah know your situation.