Alone But Not Alone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 30, 2012
God revealed to me that I don't need to work hard to choose a guy of the desires of my heart for myself, but that he will grant me the guy i deserve his choice in due time. I thought I knew how to choose a guy for me, but I was wrong. I really need to just sit back and leave it up to God to bring a man into my life at the moment that is right for the both of us. I keep getting impaitnet and wondering okay God when, when, but Now I realize that I really need to focus on myself and God and My son fully. Sometimes it is difficult and I get discourage but I really need to learn to trust in him fully that he will reveal to me when the time is right for me to settle down.

I had found a guy who I thought was a good choice, but when I voiced my opinions about how a relationship should be and how sex needs to be saved for marriage. He didn't agree. I gave it a week. He ignored me and didn't say a word when usually he texts me everyday. After I prayed and prayed about it I realized that something in my heart kept telling me he isn't for me, he isn't the one. So i told him the news. I know that he will find someone and I know that it may hurt but I can't ignore my heart.

Feb 10, 2008
God bless you! I think you will find many here who can relate to your story. The lonliness is there, but with things of God comes a great peace. Be patient! :)