Alone With Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Braxton123

There are times that I wonder if I'm the only one out there on this rotating mass we call a planet. Christ is within me, this is truly the only one I absolutely must have. I have such a desire deep within though to find another soul who has also united with Christ. God has to be number one in their life; this is the only way to truly unite with them, Christ is the only way to unite. So many however, are focused on these worldly events that are happening all around. It’s so very sad, that these worldly events have taken so many people's attention off of what is most important. So many relationships just have no chance of working out; so many are not focused on the only thing that unites the only 1 thing that truly counts. If our minds aren't focused on Christ, then there will only be division. This division from truth has caused the multiplication of so much pain. Christ is the 1 who unites, He must always be 1st. He is the 1 Key that will unlock all the chains that keep so many locked. This is the 1 Cure to the poisonous venom of the snake. I have my Cure now; this is the only thing that makes me well. Will I ever find another soul? Only time will surely tell.

D

destiny

Bro thank God 4 u. U understand d secrets of life. I will like to be ur friend

N

Nancyer

I too, would like very much to be your friend. You seem so focused, so determined, I wonder how you do it. That is my goal each and every day,to put Christ first, though I'm sorry to say I don't always meet that goal. Every morning I wake asking God to help me know His will, do His will, bless the clients I work with that day as well as anyone I come in contact with. Yes, I admit there are times, days, when I let my desires get the better of me, when I know I should do one thing and go ahead and do what I prefer, then spend time feeling guilty, sorry, regretful. But Christ is with me always, in my heart and my thoughts. I know this. You seem to be an amazing young man to have that mindset and heart. God will unite you with the one, true soul mate that is here on earth just for you. And the two of you will be beacons for Christ. Amen, and God Bless!