Alone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 28, 2014
For that past few weeks lightly I've felt alone and abandoned and hopeless and useless I don't know if this is part of gods plan or not and I felt suicidal and that if I died no one would care so

U

Ugly

Sounds like you've hit a bit of depression. Perhaps check with your doctor to see if there is a physical cause for this. Or if something painful or difficult has happened recently then that may be the trigger. But that's what depression can do. Make you feel all of the things you've listed. I know, i've dealt with depression for a long time. And even had suicidal thoughts a few times myself.

JoyfulFleur

Feb 2, 2014
No, God's plans are never about making someone feel lonely, useless, or anything that would cause someone pain.

I'm sorry you are feeling this way and unfortunately, I can't say that I've been in a similar situation. However, I do know that you are neither useless or alone like the enemy is trying to make you feel. The enemy is spoon feeding you these lies so you'll question the worth of your life. They're nothing but absolute poison. Don't let the enemy have this type of advantage over you. Jesus possesses the ultimate power that can help you during this time in your life. He thinks you're worth a lot. After all, He died for you!

Kitty, I'm not sure if you have or have been, but commit your life to God. Spend time with Him in prayer. Talk to Him. Read the Bible. Obey His word. God has time for you, why not make some time for Him? :)

Hope everything gets better for you!

W

wwjd

I have been feeling like that a lot lately too. I have been diagnosed with clinical depression, but it seems people in my life forgot that and when they yell at me, it makes me question my worth and if it really is worth being alive. If you ever need to talk and help each other out, message me.

C

Chezz

Don't ever feel alone because your not:) You have God that loves you very much and is there for you if you need him if you pray to him! He says he will never leave you! If you need someone to talk to you can PM me:) God bless!