Already made up minds?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WHICH ONE SHOW OUR LOVE ?

• (1)BACK AND FORTH AND NEVER HAVE TO PICK A SIDE. TO WHICH WE DESIRE, ONE MORE THAN THE OTHER, TILL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (2)A ULTIMATE TIME TO COME , OUR CHOSE OF GIVING IT ALL. UP BE FORE THE TIME COME(DEATH).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Sose

"Yeah yeah that just your perspective of belief, your wanting to believe in something that is taken on faith , it just what they like to believe in but it doesn't make it true".

ATHEIST SYSTEM OF LOVE IS NO LOVE.

BACKN & BACK & BACK & INTO YOU NEVER TESTED ONE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FORTH FORTH FORTH ETERNETY HAVE TO BE OF WHICH LOVE

In this test you can have both and never have to choose to prove you love one more. and you never know our ultimate love to no greater. This is for people that just want to believe that I don't have to be put to your religion value of love.
THE EXAMPLE ABOVE IS FOR ATHEIST , FOR THOUGH'S WHO THINK THEY CAN LOVE THERE HUMAN FAMILY AND HAVE SIN CAUSE THEY DONT BELIEVE IN GOD . WHAT THEY WILL NOT, NOT STOP LOVING SIN FOR GOD , WHETHER THEY BELIEVE IN GOD OR NOT THEY WILL NOT DO TO PROVE THEY LOVE THERE FAMILY MORE THAN THERE OWN DESIRES. THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP EVERY THING AND THERE OWN LIVES TO SHOW THEY LOVE THERE HUMAN FAMILY THAT MUCH, OR ELSE IF YOU WOULD THEN YOU WOULD LIKE THIS GUY NAME JESUS.

WHETHER YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN GOD OR NOT THE ONLY LOVE.

l
l
BACK& BACK & ONE OR l FOVEVER ,TO KNOW OUR ULTIMATE LOVE TO NOGREATER
__________________________________________________l______________________________________
l
FORTH FORTH THE OTHER l NEVER, LOVE YOU LOVE THE OTHER SO MUCH MORE
l
l

I think I don't need to say any thing on this other than I think it show what is prove to which one we love one more than any thing TO THE GREATEST LOVE FOR ONE TO THE EXTREME.

S

Sose

I dont know what happen after i submitted it it mess up my line detail it supose to show a line and alternating on each side is back and forth back and forth into eternety but the computer totaly somehow mess that all up and would show it like that.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I don't really know how to answer this...

I don't know what the poll is asking...?

S

Sose

Sorry about this thread guys I would take it back and try to fix it but I dont know how? it amazes me how what the computer mess up my gaps and like put them all together and can't even tell what it is. my bad on this one.

Markum1972

Mar 25, 2013
Sorry about this thread guys I would take it back and try to fix it but I dont know how? it amazes me how what the computer mess up my gaps and like put them all together and can't even tell what it is. my bad on this one.
No prob. Maybe you can just discuss what you were wanting to say?

U

Ugly

You only have 5 minutes to edit a post. That's why you can't find a way.

Also, the way things are shaped in writing, is not the same when posted. It is different lengths of spaces. And that may even vary on different computer resolutions. Should just stick with the poll option CC provides instead.

To me, as well, the whole idea of what you were asking is very confusing to begin with.

T

Tintin

This doesn't look like comprehensible English. You're from the US, yes?

Aug 2, 2009
Still better than most of the polls I've made :p

Z

zaoman32

Yeah, I don't think the issue is the spacing, the wording makes no sense what so ever. I think there's something about atheists vs. christians though? Are you saying Atheists can't love because they're not christians?

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013

It's still a mystery

iraasuup

Staff member
Apr 5, 2013
This doesn't look like comprehensible English. You're from the US, yes?
This actually made me laugh out loud! My mother is giving me weird looks!

It's particularly amusing to me because English/grammar/ literacy-related subjects are my passion and speciality(yes, I know, I'm a Nerd).

Reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend last night:

Me: I'm just a little worried about finding my way around when I arrive at the airport in LA.
Friend: Yeah, but at least they speak the same language over there- it's not like you have to learn a new language.
Me: You do know I'm going to America right?
Friend: Hysterical laughter...

Last edited:
S

Sose

yes I am saying that because there is only one love not many, one
but we all with out knowing it think we love one another us , but what we test with GOD all or nothing we wont do for our ones we think we love , there only one test that prove the Greatest love. to sell all including our life as Jesus has did for us to love him the same back. it just that we dont know that we dont have love before , untill we understand "Why GOD is this not loving you GOD" why would you prove to love your family that much ? if you would then you would like and see his true only love there is and be on his side