Always on the fence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 15, 2011
I obey God. I don't see why He decided for me what my life was going to be. Whatever decisions i've made were made in honor of Him. I don't have to try to harden myself to Him, i just shouldn't have to try not to.
Pray for me.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Proverbs 3:5-6

W

Water1944

Hi Jeremy, One of the things I have learned the hard way is not everything is decided by God. Much of the problems in my life were caused by others thru their free will. God has a plan for us because He knows all. I need to work on listening to God, that is the cause for the rest of my problems. I am praying for you. Talk to God, stay in His word. Always keep your heart open.

J

jkalyna

Times today are hard, our hearts need to be tender and sensitive to hearing the Holy Spirit speak. Father God, don't let the spiritual ears not hear. Encouragement in the word, Brings strenght. You are his son, and his beloved. Hope in him, don't lose heart... times are hard today especially for men, who are the bread providers, remember first Feed your spirit with the Living Bread, Wisdom will lead you to the water that you need on this parched journey.

Attachments