Am feeling a bit overwhelmed...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

faithandlove

I was recently promoted at work, and have made many mistakes since being promated. But that's to be expected (I guess?). However with the new responsibilities, came something I wasn't expecting...lies from other people about me! I am their new supervisor and I'm younger than all of them and they have been rebelious and disrespectful. Still I go into work everyday with a positive attitude and a smile. I cannot begin to tell you how hard it is to go to work knowing that today could be a nasty repeat of yesterday and you smile and take it (turning the other cheek method here). Even still, I could be more enthusiastic about my new postition if I had a boss that would back me in some of my descisions, but the other day she almost wrote me up!:confused:

I need some prayers, y'all. I just don't know what else to do, except to ask you wonderful prayer warriors to pray for me. I have asked for prayers from you all before and God moved on my behalf! The enemy is really running rampant at my job. It seems the closer I get to God, the more I'm having to encounter from the enemy?!! I'm confused as to what God wants me to do in this new position He has given me and I'm hurting from the beating I'm getting at work.:(

Thank you.:)

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Praying for you!
I was in same situation once, I prayed lord you are gonna have to let this
go smooth for me or im gonna quit. It was that bad. Praise God after that
it went way smoother all glory to him.

F

faithandlove

Bless you, Sister. I am grateful for your prayer.:D

J

JessW

I am younger then the people I supervise but have the authority to give them a verbal warning, written warning, etc
Have you tried talking to your boss about the issues you're having?

I pray that The Lord will be with you an give you strength and guidance in your new position. I also pray that he will ease the tention between you an your coworkers. May he be Lord even at your work place. I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

C

cdenise

hello my name is cdenise and i am so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. im so overwhelmed and i have no one to go to i feel like i am going crazy. i have not did anything bad to no one in life but god is punishing me for some reason and i just wish he would go ahead on and take my life instead of making me suffer inside all the time. i no so many people who have done wrong things and karma has not even hit them but me i am just going threw hell and i just needed to tell someone how im feeling

J

JessW

Welcome Denise. I pray that The Lord will touch your life and bring you much healing and peace that you deserve. I also pray that you will open your heart to Him and allow Him to help you to get things straightened out in life. God is here to help you. Never to hurt you. I ask that He Guevara you strength in this time of need and that you will accept Him into your life and let Him give you the true desires of your heart. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
hello my name is cdenise and i am so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. im so overwhelmed and i have no one to go to i feel like i am going crazy. i have not did anything bad to no one in life but god is punishing me for some reason and i just wish he would go ahead on and take my life instead of making me suffer inside all the time. i no so many people who have done wrong things and karma has not even hit them but me i am just going threw hell and i just needed to tell someone how im feeling

hi Sisiter,
I have felt that way too, was sick of my life, had to be more to it than this
Long story short, the Lord was calling me to him, started to wonderful church
heard the word, got baptised, put him first( never had before) It was him i
needed all along,he fills all those empty voids and gives you a purpose
God bless You!
PS It is not at all boring, most exciting thing ive ever experienced is Jesus

F

faithandlove

Bless you, dear Jess! I too have the authority to give write ups, verbal warnings, ect, but my won't let me do my job. I think she is insecure about her position and don't want me to do anything to jepordise that. I do talk to her and she knows how I feel, still she not willing to let go of the reins just yet.

Thank you for praying for me. I really need all of the prayers I can get!

F

faithandlove

Denise, dear, I am so sorry to hear you are having a difficult rough patch right now. I am praying for you.

B

BrittanyJones

I have been in same position!! To make matters worse I look even younger than I actually am. One girl in particular totally sabotaged me. Some prayer warriors from cc and in my family prayed for me and in the end we became friends and she eventually apologized for it without me even bringing it up. There is hope!! *hugs*

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asks receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened. 9 For what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! 12 Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Matthew 7

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus name for peace and help in your new position.

Praying also for you denise,for Jesus to bless and bring joy to your life.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

OK Ladies!

1 Tim 4:12
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

I went through this too!
I prayed every day on the way to work!
God will give you wisdom! Just ask!!!

Psalm 118:6
The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

Romans 8:30 & 31
And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.
What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Claim verses on the way to work!
Your day will go smooth!

You are His children...seek His wisdom!
He wants to be your Father!
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah