Am feeling spiritually drained.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

faithandlove

.....because of all of the tests/trials I have been going through lately. Please, prayer warriors, pray for me to continue to be strong.:)

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
.....because of all of the tests/trials I have been going through lately. Please, prayer warriors, pray for me to continue to be strong.:)
Father God in heaven, I lift faithandlove up to you in prayer and I ask that you be with her and strengthen her while she is going through all the tests and trials and that she will come out as an overcomer & a conqueror. We know that you are polishing her and sharpening her during these trials and we also pray for your mercy, your grace, you love and your favor upon her. Protect her and keep her safe. In Jesus name, amen

F

faithandlove

Twinkle, that was just beautiful. Thank you.

F

faithandlove

Yeah! I receive that in Jesus's name!!!! Glory be to God!!!!:)

O

OFM

faith and love i am praying for your healing and whloeness amen

F

faithandlove

faith and love i am praying for your healing and whloeness amen
Bless you, Brother. I receive this in Jesus's mighty name. Amen.

S

shekaniah

Faithandlove,

Draw near to God and he will draw near to you :)

James 4:8
Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world.

You are a child of God born of his spirit, God will guide you into all truth through your spirit.
His spirit testifies to our spirit that we are His children.

Romans 8:16
The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.

Father let your Holy Spirit illuminate Faithandlove...lead her in the way she should go,
So she may find rest in you.
May the eyes of her understanding be enlighted, becoming spirit- conscious.
May your Spirit dominate her, so she will not be lead by the flesh
Therefore she will be prosperous and have success in life!
In Jesus Name, Amen

Proverbs 22:6
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.

Galation 5:25
Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.
Galation 5:16
But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

J

Jemuel

father in heaven, we lift up to you our dear sister faithandlove. we ask that you fill her more of you annointing. fill her up Lord with more wisdom. Your word says that we we will soar on wings like eagles. Please sustain her that she may do the work you have entrusted to her. This is my prayer in Jesus name amen.

The joy of the Lord is your strength!

May His force be with you

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

I'm not a prayer warrior, but I have just prayed for your situation, whatever it may be, that God intervenes, forgives, enlightens and heals.

S

sweetspiritgirl

Our armour tends to get rusty and needs filled with holes..But God can realign ur amour and mend and repair your holes.. Sometimes we get spiritual drained and in this we need to ask of Jesus's JOY to make our joy complete..When we have joy we have strength to carry on ..you will get knocked down but in those times u learn from them nothing is ever wasted..but heres the good news u get bk up even more stronger and u will stand again..Jesus came to mend the broken hearted he came for you and me to give us rest and peace..Im going to keep you in my prayers but remember this hun..without Christ theres no life...be blessed

F

faithandlove

Bless you all, prayer warrior or not (onlinebuddy:)), I am grateful for all of the prayers that I am receiving. Here lately I have just been soooo overwhelmed with work, that I have been praying and praying and I just feel exhausted!!!!

But with you all lifting me up with your prayers, I feel renewed!:D

You guys are the best!!! Thank you!:)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Ill be praying in Jesus for you.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012
Bless you all, prayer warrior or not (onlinebuddy:)), I am grateful for all of the prayers that I am receiving. Here lately I have just been soooo overwhelmed with work, that I have been praying and praying and I just feel exhausted!!!!

But with you all lifting me up with your prayers, I feel renewed!:D

You guys are the best!!! Thank you!:)
I believe that God hears every prayer, and then answers according to our capability to handle it. So He knows exactly what you are going through, and the answer will come, and that's for sure!

Humble yourself before God. He just cannot deny a humble heart.

Meanwhile I pray that God eases your work situation and blesses you with peace and joy.

So, whenever you feel burdened, take a deep breath and believe that he is in control. Your blessings may be just around the corner!

Continuing to pray for you.

O

OFM

praying for you on this

P

psychomom

Dear one, you've got the faith and love, now you just need some hope! :)

Abba, I bring our sister to the Throne of Grace, and ask for all she needs to be hers in Jesus.
I ask that You will reach down to her, and fill her with hope. You blessed her with the promise of it in Christ,
and sealed it with the Holy Spirit!
Please fill her with that Spirit to overflowing, and make her see, even for one moment, just how great and wide and deep is Your love for her.
Give her the joy of her salvation and let that be her strength, for Jesus' sake.
We love You, Lord! We praise You and ask that You will be glorified in our sister's life and heart. Thank You, Abba. You are so good! ♥

grace and peace and love,
ellie

F

faithandlove

You guys, I feel your love flowing through me.:) I am overwhelmed with joy.

Bless you all.

C

chuinchoy

what test/trials that you've gone through? Do you mind sharing them with us so that we know your actual situation and able to prayer for you more effectively?

Well, Jesus told us that when we believed in Him, there is no peace AROUND us but INSIDE us, there is peace. So, i won't be surprise to know what you are facing now, just ecery christian would face. Take heart, depend on God and surrender yourself completely to His works. GOD BLESS.