Am I doing something wrong here?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GM777

I try to tell other people about God, but I'm only starting to do this. I told my aunt about Jesus and my friend and I try to tell others to pray and seek God. Sometimes I leave statuses on my Facebook, but I believe that statuses that are too intense will turn people away. I try talk about the unfailing love God has for us and for people to stay vigilant, but sometimes I wonder if this is the right place to do it or not. None of my statuses have included the name Jesus; however.

I haven't included Jesus either out of fear people will be turned away or because I think including just God gets the point across. I can't tell sometimes and I'm afraid I'm doing wrong by not including the name of Jesus in the statuses, or that I'm somehow ashamed of including it because people will be turned away or think I'm mentally ill. I did, however, "like" Jesus on Facebook, which is visible, but I was hesitant at first and looked to see if anyone else liked the page before I did. I feel ashamed that I felt ashamed or embarrassed or hesitant to talk about Jesus, and I feel slightly guilty: is God is telling me something, or is this more work of the enemy (but why would the enemy ever want me to include Jesus)?

Thank you all

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Tim 2:11
You can depend on this, if we have died with Him we shall also live with Him;
12 If we hold out to the end, we shall also reign with Him.
But if we deny Him, He will deny us.
13 If we are unfaithful He will still remain faithful, for He cannot deny Himself.

Keep Jesus first in your witness, and He will take care of the salvation. :)
Dont be hesitant in speaking to Jesus, for His name is our salvation.
I know that it will put some off, but better the seed of truth be planted, than no seed at all. :confused:
Keep up the work of faith you have started, Jesus will make sure that it bares fruit. :)

God bless:)
pickles