Am I Quenching the Holy Spirit?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Tis been "my" experience, that I hadn't even realized that had been done, Until I was "shown", that I had! And "that" wasn't until later on, after I "answered" the call! And, later realized that "answering the call", wasn't even one of the options!...LOL!....

I remember a good 3 er 4 times, probably more, that I "heard" it, but wasn't finished with my "research", in "the world" at that time. My "research" being, or studying the "why", or the "how come", people, with God, and Jesus never leaving, nor forsaking, them would still want to knowingly WISH to continue in such a lifestyle! (great...the ruskies have reportedly just deployed a new "cruise" missile on a submarine...reportedly nuclear capable...hmm!)

This "research/rebellion(?)" led me into more drugs n alcohol, then ya can shake a stick at! Seems, in hindsight now, that I had merely been on a long leash! More importantly though, this leash had allowed me to become as rejected OF the world, cuz it couldn't break me, nor was I allowed, to conform to the world, and just as importantly, rejected by "churches of stone", cuz I couldn't be conformed by blind shepherds....I wanna help ya understands, what's occurred in my life, so, to aid others' who are experiencing similar circumstances, such as mine!.....Alone, and quite frustrated!.....A ROUGE!...No wife!...No children, No House (no house mortgage either...LOL)...No ties, to the world, Christian, family, or other ta wise!....Always asking myself WHY!....Wasn't til years later, and after having many times referred to myself as having the "Jonah Syndrome", that I took the proverbial bull by the horns, and was "learnt" about where my "place" in this "body of Christ" was by Gods' directive of "splitting the spoils", so to speak, of the "Promised Land"!

Hope this answers the question.

Nov 14, 2016

Nov 14, 2016

Nov 14, 2016