Am I the Only One that Missed this News Story??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
If nobody's talking about it, then of course you wouldn't hear about it..lol ;)

Dec 18, 2013
Sad stuff, but glad no one was killed it seems by the article. Also cool they were able to catch one of the suspects alive, and hope this will lead to them catching the others.

Though wow they seem to write about that Planned Parenthood shooting in this article just as much, if not more than, the shooting in Louisiana. Ironically, this article provides many good points for getting rid of guns.

K

kaylagrl

Sad stuff, but glad no one was killed it seems by the article. Also cool they were able to catch one of the suspects alive, and hope this will lead to them catching the others.

Though wow they seem to write about that Planned Parenthood shooting in this article just as much, if not more than, the shooting in Louisiana. Ironically, this article provides many good points for getting rid of guns.

Well I dont agree with getting rid of guns. But the media isnt talking about it because they are trying to push the idea that the Planned Parenthood guy was a conservative,republican,Christian. They want people to believe that the videos that exposed PP are causing people to go on a rampage. Thats why we're hearing nothing about this.

Utah

Banned
Dec 1, 2014
this article provides many good points for getting rid of guns.
I really like the thought of disarming the American citizenry. It needs to be done!

This way law abiding citizens would be at the mercy of criminals AND a tyrannical government.

Yeah, for sure, let's get rid of our guns.

K

kaylagrl

I really like the thought of disarming the American citizenry. It needs to be done!

This way law abiding citizens would be at the mercy of criminals AND a tyrannical government.

Yeah, for sure, let's get rid of our guns.

Do I detect sarcasm there? Yes,yes I think I do. Pretty sure...

p.s Skip over to my Paris terror thread and see what the police union is saying.