AMD, Low Vision

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
If you have weak vision or advanced macular degeneration, but you are still able to read on your PC screen, here is a trick I learned, and probably most people already know.

Just in case, for those who do not. Recently my vision diminished a bit more, and I found myself not being able to see my cursor half the time.

It, being white, would disappear from sight, so I went into my settings, and finding the option to change my cursor, I changed it to a big solid black one. Now that makes things so much easier. I realize for many this will not help, but there are a lot of folks it may.

Yahweh bless all, and may your vision improve, even if it is not supposed to! Our Father is good all of the time, amen.

K

kenisyes

I have a better trick. I'm going to pray that God heals those eyes.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
You have to see my post in the prayer forum...........Yeshua has reversed the progress of my MD twice now, both times thanks to servants of the Most High God, like you, serving Him in prayer on my behalf. Am I grateful? You betcha! Yeshua is all glory, He is wonderful, and He is always worthy to be praised, like now for instance..............

M

Missachu

You have to see my post in the prayer forum...........Yeshua has reversed the progress of my MD twice now, both times thanks to servants of the Most High God, like you, serving Him in prayer on my behalf. Am I grateful? You betcha! Yeshua is all glory, He is wonderful, and He is always worthy to be praised, like now for instance..............
Your faith in him is absolutely beautiful<3 God Bless you and may you always find comfort and love in the presence of Jesus. God Bless in the most highest!

K

kenisyes

I did see it. I am praying for complete healing, so you don't need any tricks.

Jul 31, 2013
Illinois
Jaumej thanks for helping. Where do I go to get these settings? Is it a cc chat setting or a windows setting or what?

Will you pray for my vision too please kenisyes?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I have Windows 7, so this procedure is for that OS.

Right click on your monitor's screen. A pop-up menu will appear, select PERSONALIZE.

On the lower left of the window that opens will be the option DISPLAY, click on it.

Now another window, and on the lower left the option PERSONALIZATION, click on it.

In this window on the upper left is the option CHANGE MOUSE POINTERS, click on it.

Finally you have reached your selection of mouse pointers (cusrsors.) Scroll through to the one with the best resolution for your vision. Once selected click on APPLY in the lower right corner, then clic on OK.

God bless you and all you do. I pray with all who will that your vision be healed. This is my due, and it is also my pleasure in Yeshua.

Jaumej thanks for helping. Where do I go to get these settings? Is it a cc chat setting or a windows setting or what?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Let me know if you have a different operating system than Windows 7. I will get the instructions online and post them here in a good sized text....

K

kenisyes

Since the suggestion that we create an "I'm praying" button next to the like button, was voted down a few months ago, I'm also adding a yes.