American journalist James Foley's Murderer identified as British Rapper Moslem

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Yes Rap is disgusting to the ears.

M

MadParrotWoman

Yes Rap is disgusting to the ears.
Sure is.

Excellent work in identifying this individual. He has God's wrath to deal with one day, I almost feel sorry for him - but not quite.

Dec 18, 2013
Not so fast here. According to this article there are at least two other potential suspects.

I have been surfing around trying to verify this article, but cannot find anything in the mainstream media. Just curious if there is any collaborative articles by more reputable sources.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Mar 21, 2011
but cannot find anything in the mainstream media. Just curious if there is any collaborative articles by more reputable sources.
Please note: The Age is like our top paper. It's as mainstream as they come.

It has the added bonus of not being owned by Rupert Murdoch either.

I was curious why this thread wasn't getting much discussion. Is this not being reported in the US?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012

I was curious why this thread wasn't getting much discussion. Is this not being reported in the US?
The whole hatchet video is being somewhat subdued here in the US, as it is looking bad for Obama, especially when he goes to play golf 8 minutes after watching the video.

Nov 30, 2012

Honestly, I don't think we care who did it. He did it, and its al-Baghdadi's hand behind him. Why focus on the executioner, and not on the one who gave him the order?

Dec 18, 2013

Ah I did not know this was official aussie media, very nice,

And yea so far nothing in US news, that's why I will hold off for a moment besides saying its this british rapper. Though this Israel news article is good support I suppose. I would imagine even though US news doesn't tend to show graphic content and such that with a situation this well known it ought to be all over our media. After all only a few days ago I saw on CNN them speculating and saying there was an active hunt for the executioner.

I don't blame them for going after this guy. I didn't watch the actual beheading part, but I saw the video though I think it has been pulled now. Just the speech they forced Foley to read and the ISIS executioner's own words are enough to see why they want this guy, preferably alive too.

Dec 18, 2013
Honestly, I don't think we care who did it. He did it, and its al-Baghdadi's hand behind him. Why focus on the executioner, and not on the one who gave him the order?
Eh, al-Bahdadi is very reclusive, so much to the point I wonder just how much control he trully has over ISIS. What hand is behind al-Baghdadi? Even if al-Baghdadi is removed, that will not stop the war.