AMERICANS WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN BABYLON ? DONT YOU KNOW BABYLON IS FALLING ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgeofKnowledge

If you live long enough, you'll get to witness what it means in real time. If you don't, then it is no longer relevant to you.

of course christ is the messiah. i just needed you to tell me what revelation chapter 8 is about. seems very cryptic and symbolic and allegoric and parabolic.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives. Democracy, is not harlotry. You have a lot to learn.

you do err sire. a harlot is quite like a prostitute who sells herself to everyone. selling democracy all over the world is harlotry. is it not ? she sells democracy and collects payments in resources. this is harlotry.

Mar 13, 2013
Nice try

[SUP]9 [/SUP]“The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, [SUP]10 [/SUP]standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

by the way, where have you been? hardly anything is made in america anymore. no one is getting rich selling her goods..
no one is getting rich selling her goods because she is falling she is falling lol. actually who is getting rich is the ceos so basically the ceos sucked the middle class out of america and because of that your cities have no tax base so they are crumbling from within.

Mar 13, 2013
Borders define geographic boundaries of political entities or legal jurisdictions such as governments and states and currently serve many useful purposes far beyond stopping someone like you from entering to steal from others what they have worked hard for.
lmao scriptures says thou shall not steal. trust me i am not about to miss a chance at salvation because of the temporary delicacies which do canker and rusts and get eaten by moth

A

AgeofKnowledge

I've never met a thief that wasn't also a liar. You may be neither, but enough are that borders become desirable and necessary.

lmao scriptures says thou shall not steal. trust me i am not about to miss a chance at salvation because of the temporary delicacies which do canker and rusts and get eaten by moth

A

AgeofKnowledge

The discussion is far more complicated than the picture you paint; however, a growing disparity in income and property ownership between the 0.1% and the 99.9% is real and quantifiable. There is no doubt about it.

no one is getting rich selling her goods because she is falling she is falling lol. actually who is getting rich is the ceos so basically the ceos sucked the middle class out of america and because of that your cities have no tax base so they are crumbling from within.

E

eternally-gratefull

you do err sire. a harlot is quite like a prostitute who sells herself to everyone. selling democracy all over the world is harlotry. is it not ? she sells democracy and collects payments in resources. this is harlotry.
lol.. You just destroyed the scriptural use of what a harlot is''One plays a harlot when they play with pagan Gods. These pegan gods got theirt start in babylon. thus where it gets its name. It is not democracy, democracy is not apposed to God. or trying to take the place of God,

E

eternally-gratefull

while I agree with you in what is happening. This proves US is not a harlot.. At the time of her destruction, the nations of the world (kings) are actively getting rich of her, her destruction takes away their means of getting rich.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Re: AMERICANS WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN BABYLON ? DONT YOU KNOW BABYLON IS FALLING

i wonder what name he will come back with next time.

D

doulos

BABYLON IS FALLING IS FALLING. IT HAVE BECOME THE HABITATION OF FOWL BIRDS AND UNCLEAN SPIRITS. THUS WITH VIOLENCE WILL BABYLON BE THROWN DOWN. ( A GREAT MILLSTONE THROWN INTO THE SEA )
How can America be babylon? For America to be Babylon America would have to contain the blood of all slain upon the earth.
Rev 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Babylon can not be constrained by time or location. No one time period or location contains the blood of all slain upon the earth from the time Cain slew Abel until the last person to be slain upon this earth will be slain.

C

carey

Re: AMERICANS WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN BABYLON ? DONT YOU KNOW BABYLON IS FALLING

Some think that the Catholic church and other false religions is really Babylon
any thoughts?
Also the mark of the beast isn't an actual mark perse, but rather what we do, what we believe

C

carey

Why do I always miss getting into the debate!! Must be the Lord!!
Did anyone notice he came with the same avatar? He did try to down play his hatred this time
;)