An amazing thing that happened to me!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

ilovehillsong

Hi, needed to tell this, cos its really cool.

I went to Bible Study group for the first time yesterday, and we did prophecy. At the end, we all took turns in praying for each other, and hoping to try it out. When it was my turn, someone said that God knows that I am beautiful, and that I will soon undergo a transformation, like a butterfly, that will make me a beautiful young woman of God. That really touched me, cos it spoke about all the stuff I had been worrying about.

Then someone else said that God knew that I wasn't confident about hoping for things, in case they don't happen, and not to worry cos God will look after me.

Now that I write this down, it doesn't seem like much, but at the time it felt amazing, and I had to try really hard not to cry. Basically, it offered me hope, which is something I have been lacking.

Just thought I should share it with you guys, as it was an amazing thing, God speaking through these people to me, because he cares so much about me!!

...And yes, I'm going to Bible Study again!

M

Mari

thats great! :)

B

BeauBLESSED

It IS amazing! I'm very happy for you and I hope that another night of Bible Study brings something better, if not as amazing! :)