An Attack of Satan.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I would like to share something with you. It is about something that happened one night. I am now learning so much. This is a true testimony.

I had not had a lot of sleep, and that day I had spent a lot of time reading the bible. When I was about to go to sleep, I woke when I remembered two scriptures, I wrote them down, did the dishes, and got my radio so I could listen to the bible as I went to sleep. Well, I couldn't go asleep because I started thinking about me standing in front of people and witnessing of Jesus Christ. It was like a sermon. And really, during it my own faith was growing, as I witnessed.

Well eventually I fell asleep. Then sooner or later I felt something, and I was in a dim room, with only a candle burning in it. I was still laying on my side, as if I was asleep, I felt myself, not my body travel through some type of portal, it was almost a glimpse, but It sorta looked like outer space. So, I was in this dim room, with the candle, and all of a sudden I start to think about the Lord, and praise him. I wasn't talking with my mouth but I was talking. As I prayed and praised, I felt something coming out of me. I don't know how to explain it except that it felt like a sticky figure.

The more I praised God the more it tugged to stay in me, and it held on to me, not my body. It was inside of me but it was coming out of me, and tugging, trying to stay inside of me. But I wanted it out of me, it was coming out of my chest. I began to get afraid so I tried to shake out of this, and then I woke up.

Well today I took a nap when I came back from work, and I was laying down with my back to a pillow that had a sharp rim on it. And I had another short dream, I saw a woman sitting at a table and she spread her arms out in a ''T'' and from under her shirt, in her back came these wings that had fur on them, and they flapped like a chicken trying to get away from someone. It wasn't scary at first. The more tense she became the more it flapped. Then I tried it out, and when I became tense the wings flapped, it was like something was connected to me and knew when I was tense. But it started to not act right and when I would become tense (I wanted it off of me) it would press against my spine and flap. It was a really scary experience.

MORE:

Now I am learning what this was. I have just read a testimony of someone who experienced this same thing. He was under an attack of Satan and after prayer with a fellow Christian and rebuking the evil spirit, he felt something in him begin to move. He said it began to flutter like a bird in a cage trying to get out. I know now this was a demonic attack. Now I know the importance of prayer. And how we can stand together in prayer to fight off the enemy. Satan is in for a big surprise, because greater is he that is within me than he that is in the world.

May Jesus bless you

B

Brandon777

I believe your experience has a purpose. God chastises those He loves--his sons. When you become closer to God you become a higher priority for demons. This experience was meant, by the demon, to scare you away from your dream of "standing in front of people and witnessing of Jesus Christ." "It was like a sermon" You MUST NOT LET this fear of the demon stop you from worshiping and serving as you are, but rather it should be expected, yet even more joyously taken as a heavenly challenge to overcome with the Almighty Christ by your side. Demon purposes are easy to understand, "To steal, kill, and destroy" in this case to destroy, but God's purpose for this is far higher than we can know. Ask Him. Seek and search.

You've been prayed for. Courage, victory, fulfillment, and a knowledge of the True God Yahweh be to you Brother!

R

Ramon

I believe your experience has a purpose. God chastises those He loves--his sons. When you become closer to God you become a higher priority for demons. This experience was meant, by the demon, to scare you away from your dream of "standing in front of people and witnessing of Jesus Christ." "It was like a sermon" You MUST NOT LET this fear of the demon stop you from worshiping and serving as you are, but rather it should be expected, yet even more joyously taken as a heavenly challenge to overcome with the Almighty Christ by your side. Demon purposes are easy to understand, "To steal, kill, and destroy" in this case to destroy, but God's purpose for this is far higher than we can know. Ask Him. Seek and search.

You've been prayed for. Courage, victory, fulfillment, and a knowledge of the True God Yahweh be to you Brother!
You are truly blessed my friend. May Jesus bless you with abundance of life. Both here and forever. I love you in Jesus. Amen!!!

B

Brandon777

Love you too man!