An Exciting Life in Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Are you truly excited about your life in Christ? What's going on in your life in this regard?

If you aren't, why not? When was the last time you WERE excited about growing in the Lord? What has stolen your joy?

B

Brandon777

eh. I guess. I wish there were more things a fella could do to help the world. I'm not exactly the best at being zealous for life, I did, though, make it so that I'm thankful for breathing. It's like a thing I have with God. It is amazing though that I'm still alive and with the Lord. Poor theology from modern Christianity has stolen a lot of my joy, that and my mental disorder, and myself for failing God and my own glory.

C

Catlynn

Yes!!! So very much!!!
Holy cow has God been growing and stretching me these last few months. Where to begin? Basically, I'm now in full-time ministry. My faith is growing with each day as I learn to trust God with every need and see Him provide it all. He doesn't provide more or less than exactly what I need, when I need it and I can't even explain what that has done for my relationship with Him. My prayer life has grown exponentially which has resulted in learning to hear the voice of the Lord, being obedient to Him and seeing prayers answered.
I'm starting a bible study in my home, I've been given the opportunity to speak into the life of another single mom on a regular basis, work for a world renouned evangelist whose ministry is totally centered on Christ, been given the opportunity to STILL stay home with my daughter (which was a huge conviction for me) and have all of my needs met, work with a church that I totally believe in as we minister to and love on a community that has otherwise been forgotten by everyone and been called "worthless" and our ministry considered pointless......and learn and grow in my relationship with God more than I ever have before.
I know that I still have lots of growing to do and I'm so excited to see what God is going to do next. The growth has been uncomfortable at times but I think that's how it works, you can't really have growth without some growing pains.
God is AWESOME! Love Him! Trust Him! He is GOOD.

S

SHINY707

MY LIFE IN CHRIST IS EXCITING , BECAUSE OF CHRIST ALONE. HE IS TRULY WONDERFUL. I LIKE HIM.

THERE IS A TESTIMONY I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE,

MY YOUNGER BROTHER WAS SEARCHING FOR A JOB, AND HE WAS LOOSING HIS HOPE. HE WANTED TO BEGIN A NEW CAREER . ONE DAY THE LORD SPOKE TO ME , HE SAID HE WILL GET A JOB SOON, AND HE GOT IT.

ITS WONDERFUL TO LIVE IN CHRIST BECAUSE WHEN WE HAVE DONE ALL WE COULD AND YET THE DOOR DOES'NT OPEN; CHRIST STANDS FOR US WITH THE KEYS TO UNLOCK THE DOOR FOR US.

I LOVE THE WAY HE HANDLES OUR LIVES.

PRAISE THE LORD.

J

Jullianna

Brandon, will be praying for you. <3

Catlynn! How awesome!!!! :)

Shiny: God is faithful! :)

J

Jullianna

God has really shaken my life over the past couple of weeks and has led me to let go of things (and even some people) that have been holding me back. It has been beyond amazing! :) Can't even begin to describe it. :)

One of the coolest things that happened this week alone was being able to share the Lord with a woman in her 80s who knew ABOUT Him, but has never met Him. She has apparently never owned a Bible and wasn't really sure what kind to get, but she wants to begin reading. I surprised her with a large print NIV yesterday and now she wants to begin coming to our ladies Weds night Bible study. :)

I can't wait to see what He does next! :D

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
The past couple of days has been amazing. Most of my life it has been a rarity to really feel the presence of the Lord outside of corporate worship or some rare occasions in personal time with Him. This past weekend I was led to air out some issues with family that I have been dragging around and trying to bury for decades, and since then it seems as if the floodgates of heaven have been opened.

A

adekruif

I'm pretty stoked about my life in Christ! *dances around room*

SOOO totally excited right now for what awaits me in the days, months, and years to come. I just finished reading a book called "When GOD writes your love story" and it really encouraged me. There were allot of great things that I picked up and it also challenged me to stand up for myself. I am totally looking forward to what HE has in store and learning and growing in Christ. Reading the book was a strait shot of Jesus right to the veins for me, YEAH!! :D

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I am truly loving being alive in christ, even as a very new christian as i am i feel life can be so much more with him, even though i despise dry seasons and my prayers arent very good as i do not know how to pray expectantly I really enjoy my life i constantly talk to god all day everyday and i am always spending time with him and i couldn't be happier:D

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I like that last picture a lot, Jullianna. :)

J

Jullianna

me too!!!!!!! :)