And here I thought, COVID aint a thing anymore

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 16, 2024
I don't want to fear corona, even if I become fatally infected with it. My life is in God's hands and He doesn't want me to fear, but to believe in Him. This is my viewpoint on covid19:

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I don't want to fear corona, even if I become fatally infected with it. My life is in God's hands and He doesn't want me to fear, but to believe in Him. This is my viewpoint on covid19:
Look,
Covid-19 is here to stay. Just like Influenza and Bird Flu.

Influenza has an extremely short incubation period of 24hrs...but it's still around.
(Incubation period greatly affects its infection rate)

Covid-19 has the longest incubation period to date of airborne viruses and is highly infectious. Meaning that it and its 20,000+ variants are going to be around for a very long time.

People today still die of Influenza and related issues and it's been around since 1920. Mostly because people don't take Influenza seriously.
The EXACT SAME WAY people currently believe every wackanoodle conspiracy theory nonsense and fake research about Covid-19 and cures today. These conspiracy theories have killed MORE people than Covid-19 has....but they refuse to show that research whatsoever.
Invermectin and hydroxychloroquin have toxic side effects 570x more often than MRNA vaccines do....don't hear much about that do you?

The News media of all sorts (especially the ones who say "they don't want you to know") is not your friend. Just the opposite. They are there to illicit anger, mistrust, division, and envy. The Bible speaks directly about these things.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Currently in isolation. I should probably have not gotten myself tested. Now, I'm about to miss a close friend's wedding that I was supposed to host. Hahhaha. Was bitter this morning but then God reprimanded me so yep...all is well.
take white tea, 3 or 4 cups a day, eat honey 3 to 4 times day & eat 3 to 4 oranges a day. white tea is extremely high in antioxidants. honey is a great immune strengthener. i told people this remedy & they all only had covid for 5 days!!!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
1. Welcome to the forum.

2. Well... You're not wrong. I'm not really afraid of it either.

3. Really dude? You dug up this old thread just so you could trot out your favorite video?

4. This thread is old because this topic is kinda dead. Nobody really argues about covid any more. Now we argue about who the next president should be, why we hate the current president and what (political party we hate) is doing now that we think is totally stupid and downright evil.