Android monkey

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 19, 2022
There are many times when i wonder, plead, ask for explanations, and seek to understand why i suffer and, why God will allow me to continue suffering . I have askedthese questions as faint, pain-filled moans, frustration, angry screams.
I tried to find solace and encouragement for my faith in the biblical story of Job. The suffering I am experiencing have driven me to meet Job in the pit of despair and to ask the following questions.
  • Why, God, why?
  • Is God punishment me?
  • Who hope in this suffering?
  • Did God answer Job?
I find it difficult to accept or understand what is happening to me. Many reading this will not understand what a human being of my nature is going through in life.
Many things are going on in my life right now that I reluctant posting on here because my stories are …
Just thinking. I could just be a android monkey. This life I live is not humans.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
I am sorry you are suffering.....and am offering prayers for you.

I do not know why, though I have asked that question myself. Sometimes things happen that just takes the breath out of us. Most of the time there are no words but only sounds.

Be assured, God is not punishing you and He did answer Job, but on his own timeline. In the end hope (Faith) is all any of us have; it does not fail.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
When I am at my lowest point, I have always found solace in Psalms 23. In doing so, I realize that I have much more than I will ever need. It always motivates me to step out of my circle of doom and into the wondrous world of my Savior.

The Apostle Paul put it this way.

2Co 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
2Co 12:8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2Co 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Think about what Paul did on his perilous journeys.