Animal Comunicating

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LMars

Hello

I would like to know is communicating with animal in a physic means, not christian?

Thanks

K

kenisyes

Originally Adam communicated with the animals that way and many others. Since Adam sinned, it is very hard to do without getting involved thinking that it is some type of unknown power, and that makes it occult. This is a sin for Christians because of the temptation to do it by "unknown power" rather than by the gift of God. Satan will be happy to take that desire for unknown power, and let you know it's him doing it, and that will pull you away from God. If it feels like you do not know why it works, don't do it. If it feels like it is just happening, don't worry about it.

U

Ugly

I'd avoid anything psychic. The concept of psychic has nothing to do with God.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I don't think I'd want to read my cat's mind. I'm fairly positive he is plotting to murder me in my sleep. Not my kitten. She'd only be thinking "Play? Is it play time now?...Play?"

J

jinx

i think my cat would be thinking... "feed me you stupid human, feed me or i'll puke on the floor for you to step in!"
My dog on the other hand would be thinking....."give me a treat, a hot dog, belly rub, scratch my ear, oo ooo treat treat treat!!!!"

J

jinx

Double trouble.... 578597_10200348722632755_1921210275_n.jpg

Oct 31, 2011
If communication between my dog and me is occult or wrong, I'm in deep doo doo. But she knows human talk and thoughts a lot better than I know dog talk.

Sep 12, 2012
My dog would be saying "please love me. please. please. LOVE ME. FOOD?? do i smell food? omg balll ball wheres the ball omg." lol

K

kenisyes

If communication between my dog and me is occult or wrong, I'm in deep doo doo. But she knows human talk and thoughts a lot better than I know dog talk.
The difference is in how you communicate. Body language, spoken words (we had a cat once that could say "bird" and "squirrel") and "knowing what they are thinking" is fine and intended by God. When you start thinking it is "psychic", it is your own way of thinking about the process God intended, not the fact that you and your pet are communicating, that can get you in trouble.

H

hattiebod

[TABLE="width: 600"]
[TR]
[TD]
The Dog's Diary
8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
The Cat's Diary
Day 983 of My Captivity
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.
The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!
There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.
I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

I have 2 dogs and a cat...this made me laugh! <><

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

H

hattiebod

Apologies for some of the language...should have deleted...but only just noted and I am sorry if it caused offence!! <><