Anointed BY THE HOLY GHOST? or Something Else?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 5, 2013
To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Col 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Col 1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

GOD GAVE ME MY POSITION WENDEL.

"THIS IS WHY THAT "ANOINTING IS NOT BY GOD". IN MY OPINION, it must be of the DEVIL if people are really getting healed by this guy."

THIS IS EVEN BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT!!!!

SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 1- False spirits invade the church - KUNDALINI WARNING - Andrew Strom -Part 1 - YouTube

video 2

SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 2- False spirits invade the church - KUNDALINI WARNING - Andrew Strom -Part 2 - YouTube

Video 3

SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 3- False spirits invade the church - KUNDALINI WARNING - Andrew Strom -Part 3 - YouTube

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

So if your six year old daughter gets sick, like the flu, are you saying you should punish her cause she was doing something BAD?

or, that Adam and Eve's eating from the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil, somehow had to do with her catching the flU?

I mean do you think that this is real? healing in church

MAY HE BE A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS OF THE DARKEST DAYS OF SIN

Matthew 6:5 KJV ¶ And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites [are]: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Mat 6:8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE "ANOINTED IN THE HOLY SPIRIT" PEOPLE: YOU BELIEVE;

YOU = don't believe we should use herbs and the chemicals in them to improve life for all
And you probably believe that Satan was a snake in the garden of Eden.

I = TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS A BAD THING, and, too much water has a tox level. AND God obviously made some plants for Medicine. WHICH KINDA PROVES GOD IN ITSELF, cause Plants didn't just evolve to have medicines in them that only effect man.

YOU = PEOPLE AREN"T GETTING HEALED CAUSE THEY DON"T BELIEVE A GUY WITH TATS THAT SAYS BAMBAMBBAMBBAMBBAMBMABMBMBMABMBMAM has been "ANOINTED". cause of their lack of faith in Jesus.

I = PEOPLE ARE BELIEVING THIS GUY CAN HEAL THEM, CAUSE THEY DON"T READ THEIR BIBLES. GOD DOESN"T ANSWER PEOPLE WHO REPEAT PRAYERS OR PRAY IN PUBLIC. SO, its not the people's lack in their faith in Jesus. ITS THEIR INABILITY TO BELIEVE A BOLD FACED LIE... WHATS UP? NOW?

Oh, I don't disagree with you on the fact that the Pharmacies of america are MESSED UP!
they give you drugs that kill you.

destroy livers all that jaz.

WHAT I"M SAYING IS I DON"T BELIEVE IN YOUR FALSE "ANOINTMENT". OR THE WRITERS FALSE "ANOINTMENT" who says the reason some people cant be healed is cause they don't believe the GUY WITH THE TATOOS CAN HEAL THEM...

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

So if your six year old daughter gets sick, like the flu, are you saying you should punish her cause she was doing something BAD?

or, that Adam and Eve's eating from the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil, somehow had to do with her catching the flU?

I mean do you think that this is real? healing in church

YAY!!! THIS GUY WITHA bunch of tats just healed that ladies hip!!!!! YAY!!!!!

NOW WATCH HIM HEAL ANOTHER

now watch that same guys rise to "healing";
the same "healing" that you are trying to prove is alluding the majority of us "less" faithful than you apparently.

If God did not mean for people to use herbs as medicine, than why did HE MAKE THEM WITH CHEMICALS THAT CAN BE USED TO HEAL PEOPLE THEN?

WHEN PEOPLE FLOP AROUND ON THE FLOOR, IT IS NOT JESUS HEALING THEM.

WHEN THEY SLAP EACH OTHER IN THE FOREHEAD, AND THROW THEIR WHEEL CHAIRS IN PILES> THIS IS NOT REAL GUYS THE BIBLE WARNS ABOUT IT.

Matthew 7:24
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.