anonymous chat room needed. NO need to know if its a boy or girl or man or woman

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seekingg

Jul 13, 2012
Do you ever catch yourself changing how you chat something based on if you are talking to a boy or girl , married or single or man or woman or where they are from. Sometime i don't want to know because the second i know something about them then it stops me from saying some things that are on my mind or on my heart.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I don't know, I can kind of see where you're coming from, but at the same time, there are things that I would talk to a girl about but not a guy. There are questions I could ask a married person that a single person wouldn't know. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. :)

S

Shouryu

:/

What's so heavy on your mind or your heart that you can't discuss it with a stranger?

It's like being in a confessional booth in some ways - you don't know them, they don't know you. Doesn't matter if the name is pink or blue.

Granted, it's different when it's someone you've been chatting with for a while...but 9 times out of 10, when I visit the Lounge, there's usually 4 or 5 people I haven't seen before. *shrug*

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
I don't confide in strangers, so I don't care if CC has pink or blue font colors.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
My life is boring, so boy or girl just don't fall asleep on me.

U

Ugly

Why isn't this in the Suggestions area instead?

And, personally, i hate the idea. I like knowing basic information about a person when i talk to them. People change how they talk to certain people for a reason. There are some things that may not be appropriate to discuss with a married person. Or a single person, for that matter. Or with a person of the opposite gender. How you talk to someone not from your own country. We alter our speech because it's fitting. The less basic information i know about a person, the less interested i am in talking to them, because the less i feel comfortable saying. It would restrict me more than make me open up.

G

GreenNnice

Why isn't this in the Suggestions area instead?

And, personally, i hate the idea. I like knowing basic information about a person when i talk to them. People change how they talk to certain people for a reason. There are some things that may not be appropriate to discuss with a married person. Or a single person, for that matter. Or with a person of the opposite gender. How you talk to someone not from your own country. We alter our speech because it's fitting. The less basic information i know about a person, the less interested i am in talking to them, because the less i feel comfortable saying. It would restrict me more than make me open up.
I like what ugly said, it's important we know a little about each other, it helps us understand others better but I rarely ever go to 'profiles,' I see your age and your avatar and your username and that's good enough for me :) . My profile is who I am and I am green. No, really, I am green. Oh, just kidding. I am just some color of the forest, OK, I live in a forest area, so, CAN that make me green, actually :D No, yes, I DO, I DO. No, I'm not proposing :D
And, I know, red and yellow, black and white (and green), we are all precious in His sight, God Loves us ALL, ALL His children of the world :)

But, yeah, this thread should probably be somewhere else, but, too, in a slight sense, it is, in an indirect way, a singles topic, by virtue of some can have reservations about talking to someone who is much older, much younger, or, just much weirder :D than they are . Hence, you all know why, on c.c., I have no friends :(

Oh, green, you're not weird, you're just different. :)

"Weeee, I'm different."

And, truth-fully speaking, as Christians following Christ, don't you think Christ is going to have us all be different in our own way that is His way for us to best serve Him, bless us, and, bring glory to Him so others can know that we are a Christian, which, ultimately, will be shown by our Love :)

:)