Another Chatroom option!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chelise

Hey ya'll :)
On the side, I'm a bit of a nerd, and have set-up a chatroom of my own, where people can hang out, and talk about the Lord. Somewhere we can build each other up!!!

Not sure if anyone is interested in checking it out, and there may be no other users until I get the project underway... but would like response from anyone interested....

christfollowers.speeqe.com

Thanks ya'll! <3

IN HIM!

A

AfterGodsheart

Count me in :)

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Rule number six of the christian chat rules state that do not recruit members of this site for businesses, websites, chatsites, etc. I am not trying to be rude or anything, i am simply saying you are not allowed to advertise anything.