Another day, another arrrrgh!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Contractors refusing to honor their warranties. Manufacturers doing the same. Doctors making us wait for 2+hours, then refusing to do their jobs. I could go on... I've spent the entire day, like far too many days are, beating my head against the brick wall that is humanity. People describe their lives as two steps forward, one step back. Mine is one step forward, 20 or more paces in place, working like a dog and yet getting absolutely nowhere. It's funny how in the name of God I can bring miracles to others, yet I'm left to swing at the end of satan's rope every-single-day. Kinda like Paul and his thorn in his side... bringing God's word to others yet unable to bring healing upon himself. WTH is up with that?

I thank God constantly for the work He does thru me. I just wish every now and then He'd do something to me, besides letting me swing. Please pray for me, that the oppression I've spent my entire life under be broken and ended.

May 14, 2014
Sweet Jesus, we ask that You give RickyZ another reason to praise You by taking away his burden. Mighty Savior, let his hope be Your will.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Sounds much like my an many others life right now.
Setting you and all you ask in Jesus's name before God for all asked with praise and thanksgiving.

It does help to remember always that Jesus has won victory over all these things, that this victory is ours in Jesus.
Imagine, living these difficulties, and it no longer having any hold or affect on you, :) it is in Jesus that this is possible.
For it is not about removing the storms, but no longer being effected or afaid of them. :)

Go bless
pickles

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Sounds much like my an many others life right now.
Setting you and all you ask in Jesus's name before God for all asked with praise and thanksgiving.

It does help to remember always that Jesus has won victory over all these things, that this victory is ours in Jesus.
Imagine, living these difficulties, and it no longer having any hold or affect on you, :) it is in Jesus that this is possible.
For it is not about removing the storms, but no longer being effected or afraid of them. :)

Go bless
pickles
I come here to the prayer requests (and elsewhere) and am overwhelmed by the numbers of people who's lives are circling the drain thru no fault of their own. This world has grown so cold and impersonal, and so many are so willing to throw others under the bus if it will gain them a penny. Greed and avarice abound, and has such a detrimental affect on us all. I can just picture satan having a great laugh as the world follows him into destruction. And how he's dragging us, his enemies, right down with the rest of them. I long for the day when he receives his due, and we get to laugh at him. But, for now, it seems the bigger the threat you pose to him, the harder he works to keep you stonewalled.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
We all do my friend. Lord guide and protect us all.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Contractors refusing to honor their warranties. Manufacturers doing the same. Doctors making us wait for 2+hours, then refusing to do their jobs. I could go on... I've spent the entire day, like far too many days are, beating my head against the brick wall that is humanity. People describe their lives as two steps forward, one step back. Mine is one step forward, 20 or more paces in place, working like a dog and yet getting absolutely nowhere. It's funny how in the name of God I can bring miracles to others, yet I'm left to swing at the end of satan's rope every-single-day. Kinda like Paul and his thorn in his side... bringing God's word to others yet unable to bring healing upon himself. WTH is up with that?

I thank God constantly for the work He does thru me. I just wish every now and then He'd do something to me, besides letting me swing. Please pray for me, that the oppression I've spent my entire life under be broken and ended.

ricky, ha ha my days are full of "aarrghhh" moments!! :) From the minute I get out of bed until the minute I go to bed at night, those aarghhs plague me. Sometimes it is when I'm doing something online and my computer starts acting wonky, sometimes its my cat pestering me when I'm trying to work. Alot of times, its getting multiple pm's on here while I'm trying to post requests and replies here in the forums. :) LOL. I think God sends us aarghh moments to teach us to slow down and pay attention to what's really important. Many times when I'm interrupted by pm's on here, it is by someone asking me to pray for them. I cant refuse a request like that simply because I'm busy with something else. And neither could you. Be thankful for all the aarghhs in your life. :)

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I am thankful for the arrrghs, wouldn't have it any other way. But a few more ahhhhs might be nice :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Instead of arrghs, I just give a big sighhhh! Or just sing do-de-do-da-do-de-do-daaa! :)
You are right though, seeing not just ones life, but all that is the effects on many lives can bring one down.
But I often ask myself, what does trully matter?
Suddeny, it all falls away for peace in Jesus. :)
Ill keep praying in Jesus. :)

God bless
pickles