Another new face here

• Thread starter AllCoolNicknamesWereTaken
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AllCoolNicknamesWereTaken

Hello everyone,

I joined a couple of weeks ago, but went off for vacation to Nicaragua soon after (it's my motherland, but the USA will always be home). Anyhow, looking forward to making some great friends here.

If you wish to know a bit more about me, feel free to read my profile. I think it shows best what you're getting into if you want to be my friend... ahahahaha!

Yes, I do kid a lot, and I try to find humor in most everyday things. Well, as long as the situation calls for it, of course. When it's time to get serious, I get serious.

Best wishes,
Alejandro

P.S. - If I hear another Lady Gaga song reference, I'm gonna...

W

wwjd_kilden

Welcome Alejandro

I like the nick :D

A

AllCoolNicknamesWereTaken

By the way, here is a little friend from Nicaragua who wishes to say hello (I took this pic in the backyard of some relatives):

S

Shosho1982

Greetings everyone from South Africa

I am new here and hoping to meet great people

S

sf11change

haha your profile is hilarious Alejandro.. You sound like you'd be super fun to talk to. That is one freaky-looking eye on that bird :) I kid around a lot too.. It doesn't translate on chats and forums that well though.. or maybe I'm just not as clever as I think I am. anyway, welcome to cc and hopefully I'll see you around!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello AllCoolNicknamesWereTaken welcome to christian chat.

W

wwjd_kilden

oh, and plain coffee is best :D (Unless I really crave sugar :p)

F

Forgiven66

Hello Alejandro, and welcome to CC. Real Cool Bird.