Another newbie

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lioness

Hi
i joined yesterday. I hope to make some friends. I would love to make friends at church too, but I am very shy. I go to church alone. Since I don't drink, and stopped smoking in May, my friends and family are pretty much missing in action.

Aug 25, 2011
Peace be upon you friend. Praise God you put down those vices that seperate you from Christ Jesus, Lord God Almighty.

L

lioness

Thank you!

K

kay1

how are you doing i cn b ur frend im new too but i hv bn a christian for a long tym

L

lioness

Hello! I have been brought up in church and thought I have been a Christian all my life, but since I started to understand more and really know more, it feels quite different. Only now I knew to quit smoking etc. I think it is the difference between believing and knowing. Thank you for being a friend!

M

maddy

Hello :) welcome. I just joined yesterday. It can be pretty lonely if your the only one right now who is following Jesus.I hope you make lot's of new friends at church that can help you and support you. Just
keep your eyes Jesus.And I'm sure you'll make some friends here too

M

maddy

Hello! I have been brought up in church and thought I have been a Christian all my life, but since I started to understand more and really know more, it feels quite different. Only now I knew to quit smoking etc. I think it is the difference between believing and knowing. Thank you for being a friend!
God is the one that speaks to you when something is wrong.We can see what the bible says is wrong but is God who gives us the desire and changes our heart, to do what's right. That's why you come as you are to him. Little by little he helps you.I am glad you no longer just know but believe.I pray that he keeps you strong in your walk with him.

H

happy

Peace be upon you friend. Praise God you put down those vices that seperate you from Christ Jesus, Lord God Almighty.
I have the nickname happy because before I asked God to come into my life I was always sad about something but after I asked God to come into my life I've always been happy about something. To me that's a reminder of how God can change our life each day we we allow Him to do so. Take care of yourself and I hope your happy that God is leading your way too.

S

shekaniah

Welcome, I'm glad you found Christian chat! May God bless your time here.