Another One???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SpeedRacer3

Well another amber alert has came through today,but this time this one was pretty close close to my house. It was a little girl who was only 11 years old and was abducted at her bus stop this morning and then was sexually assaulted afterwards. Please God let this child find a safe way home just like the last little girl was able to during the last abduction that took place! Please bless this little girls soul!!

J

J-Kay

May our Lord touch this child and heal her physical and mental
after effects. I ask the Lord to help her family to turn to HIM
for their support, and to get her help. She will carry scars if she
is not helped spiritually. Thank You Father for healing this child.
We agree she will survive this and no after effects when it comes
time for her have to begin to face those who stare, point and
talk. May she be at peace and show the peace of the Lord. ~ Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for and setting this little girl and all children before God in Jesus's name for all protection, healing and safety.

God bless
pickles

K

kaytyndy

may God watch over her

J

J-Kay

What was the outcome of this Amber Alert. Is the child safe ? Thanks ~

O

overcomer2

I lived about 10 miles from Amber before they started that alert. I remember her situation when it came over the news. It is really sad that our children have to be targets for such evil. I have 3 children. I made them do so much together as far as activities went so they were never alone. Even now when they are in the late teens and early twenties they still hang out all together.