Another Poem

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mbvu

During this past spring break I decided to take a medical leave of absence from college because something traumatic happened on campus and this is how I felt:

My friends are going back to school tomorrow
And I'm staying here.
My friends are continuing their lives tomorrow
And I'm staying here.
They will meet and greet
As I stay here.
They will learn, grow, and foster
As I stay here.
I know I will receive God's education
As I stay here.
I can definitely continue my life
As I stay here.
I will learn, grow, and foster
As I stay here.

Three months later I am reflecting back on this time and can see what Jesus has done for me since I left school and that He will do more. I had always wanted to help horses that have been abused and/or neglected and an able to use this time to volunteer at a horse rescue. I also wanted to spend more time around these beautiful creatures and become a better rider. I have been able to use this extra time to improve my riding skills and most importantly heal.

Feb 28, 2016
GBY mbvu, thanks for sharing...

God is so good, and when we learn to wait on Him,
how can not help but to learn more and more of the
wonders of Him?

M

Miri

Never underestimate Gods education. :)