answered prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

DID YOU HAVE A ANSWERED PRAYER EXPLAIN

O

OFM

yup i sure did i got at least 1/2 of what i wanted at my diabetic appointment day i hope to get the other 1/2 of what i want in 22 days from now.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Too many to explain, praise God

O

OFM

amen PTL PRAISE THE LORD NOW AND FOREVER ETERNALLY ALLWAYs.

C

chu_huifen

Every year I see my dream come true and God make it happen and He give me surprise gift that I never pray before, I'm giggle and dancing like a little daughter happy when she look her daddy :D

O

OFM

nice very much alot nice amen allways.

O

OFM

4 me i got my new phone bought set up programmed amen.

S

Sarah_D

DID YOU HAVE A ANSWERED PRAYER EXPLAIN
I have struggled to find the right church.. and good people to fellowship with.. have walked this journey pretty much alone for a long time.. so i prayed for the LORD to bring solid Christians into my life.. and slowly I started meeting more and more people.. who have helped me become closer to Jesus :)
Praise the LORD, HE is good.

O

OFM

sarah amen and blessings unto you-eth.
b blessed right now and 4ever eternally allways amen....

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
yesterday at work my supervisor once again pulled me aside and said i have to take one of your days of work away from you and made it look like my executive director made the decision this is something that seems to happen a lot with her, she took my day to give it to someone she used to work with and is her friend, my boss told me she was not supposed to take my time away from me. i called silent unity and put all of our names in prayer before i went into the office to see what is going on with me losing time and was he didn't know why she took my day. I AM SO THANKFUL THAT GOD took care of it

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
yesterday at work my supervisor once again pulled me aside and said i have to take one of your days of work away from you and made it look like my executive director made the decision this is something that seems to happen a lot with her, she took my day to give it to someone she used to work with and is her friend, my boss told me she was not supposed to take my time away from me. i called silent unity and put all of our names in prayer before i went into the office to see what is going on with me losing time and was he didn't know why she took my day.

i go above and beyond on my job, i'm a very good worker , not lazy, try to always have a positive attitude , employee of the month 2 times very reliable, don;t call out or come late and when she takes my time and cut my paycheck short it's like a smack in the face

I AM SO THANKFUL THAT GOD took care of it for me and He saw my confusion and stress

I LOVE THE LORD

O

OFM

flowerof3 amen i will personally pray that that does not happen too you agian....amen....