Answers to Bible Questions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 9, 2013
I ran across an interesting article. It asked if our world would ever change. I was a bit surprised to find answers coming straight from the Bible. Contrary to many negative things I had heard about Jehovah's Witnesses, I found many answers to questions I had been troubled about. I also found valuable information on their website, jw.org. I encourage sincere hearted ones to check out the website with an open mind. I was quite surprised that many of the things I had heard about them were false.

Sincerely,
Biblestudent61497

A

Abiding

I ran across an interesting article. It asked if our world would ever change. I was a bit surprised to find answers coming straight from the Bible. Contrary to many negative things I had heard about Jehovah's Witnesses, I found many answers to questions I had been troubled about. I also found valuable information on their website, jw.org. I encourage sincere hearted ones to check out the website with an open mind. I was quite surprised that many of the things I had heard about them were false.

Sincerely,
Biblestudent61497

Why dont you do a little homework before putting up posts in a bible forum.
Or post them in misc forum. Your just gona get hammered in here:p with that.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012

Sincerely,
Biblestudent61497
such as?
What isn't false is the fact that they falsely translate John 1:1 to read ''and the Word was a god.''

drats...Abiding beat me to the punch.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2012

Sincerely,
Biblestudent61497
Every great lie is mixed with truth. Thats the hook. There are many Christian denominations today with originally subtle differences. Then once division has occurred Satan can steer the group slowly off of the path of salvation. Don't take the bait. Someone once told me, "Don't let your mind be so open that your brains fall out". Narrow is the path.

Nov 19, 2012

Sincerely,
Biblestudent61497

JW's are a cult!

They are not Christian. They deny Jesus' divinity. They deny the Trinity.

Just because they come knocking at your door and sounded sincere, is NO reason to fall prey to their trap of ignorance.

Your best defense is to study the word of God yourself so that when an imitation looms on the horizon you can easily detect and reject it...

N

nathan3

The thing is, even confused people can quote scripture. Just because one can quote it, does not mean they understand it. I learned that with time.