Anxiety,etc.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MissAshleyylala

For as long as I can remember, I've struggled with anxiety and worrying too much. I've never completely surrendered everything to God because I guess I'm afraid it's going to cause more trials or something. Anyway, I have observations and evaluation this week and I don't feel completely prepared and I'm soooo worried about it.
Please pray that it is a totally positive experience.
I'm also feeling stuck and distant from God because I haven't found a church since I moved back home. I am so nervous to go to a new church with people I don't know. Silly, I know.
Thanks!

L

libertygirl

I pray that God fills you with His peace and joy.

"Whenever I am afraid,
I will trust in You.
In God (I will praise His word),
In God I have put my trust;
I will not fear.
What can flesh do to me?"

Psalm 56:3-4

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and all you need in Jesus.
I sometimes struggle with worry, I asked God for help.
He gave me the scripture, : Be still and know that I am God.:
Its amazing, since then, when ever I start to worry, this scripture comes to mind. :)
I hope you will be blessed with it as I have been. :)

God bless
pickles

O

OFM

praying 4 you see ps 27,62,121.....

S

shekaniah

You might already know this one...
It is my prayer for you!

Phil 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.