anxiety taking control of my life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

ypineda

Hi my name is patty. i am a 21 year old wife and mother. every since i got pregnant (nov.2009) i started getting anxiety. now its gone out of my control and even caused problems with my marriage. my husband is a wonderful man and has deff been extremely patient with me but he doesnt have to. im scared that one day im going to push him away with my anger problems. I NEED HELP! ive attended christian church all my life but wasnt fully committed until 2010. i was going down the wrong path and luckly god stoped me and showed me a better way. i dont want my son to grow up seeing my episodes. i wish i had more control and i can honestly say the root of my issues is insecurity. no self respect. very very low self esteem and very very short tempered. im a stay at home mom and ive lost all my friends when i converted. my past friends were drinkers and well i can honestly say im better off alone but i must atmit once in a while ive needed a real friend. we havent been attending church because we've been too busy to look for one. the one we use to attend just wasnt the same anymore. people were more focused on gossip and the 50 year old pastor started dating a 19 year old. i dont want my son to grow up living the sort of life that church was providing. everyone has to search for the church god has assigned them to. i hope to meet other people who understand my situation although i didnt give full details i have a feeling gods going to help me find that friend that ive been in need of.

A

AnandaHya

welcome to CC. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and pray that God will lead you to a good church.

Jesus: the bond we share is all I care to SEE, because we can change this world forever, if you will join with me and sing: you are my brother, your my sister...as long as there is love we will STAND
YouTube - "We Will Stand" By Russ Taff

My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises!
~ Psalm 57:7, NLT

W

wwjd_kilden

Hi Patty, welcome to CC

I hope you find a way of boosting you confidence and getting control of your temper (I know very well myself how difficult both can be)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi ypineda welcome to christian chat.

S

Spursfan20

I just wanted to let you know that I will pray for you. I know the feelings that you r feeling and have gone thru them myself (dealt with low self esteem, anger issues, insecurities). I believe that the devil works hard to make us feel so bad about ourselves...lies lies lies. God loves you and he is there with you always!! Through every part this. He made you...God only makes Beautiful work!! I admire you for being a good mother and wanting the best for your son. I will pray for you! God Bless!!

Y

ypineda

thank you so much. i also believe the devil works hard to bring us down. i experience this everynight before i go to sleep. my husband works at night and i always have these crazy thoughts about what if he's cheating? what if he's not at work? ect.... and so i start praying JESUS I KNOW THESE THOUGHTS ARE OUT OF MY CONTROL AND I TRUST MY HUSBAND BUT I TRUST U MORE AND I KNOW THAT U WILL HELP ME CLEAR MY MIND FROM THESE THOUGHTS THAT ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE. PLEASE HELP ME FALL ASLEEP. and im out :) lol. as soon as i start praying i know god helps me fall asleep with better thoughts

F

Forgiven66

Hello Patty, and welcome to Christian Chat. Will keep you in pray.

S

Spursfan20

Hi again Patty! Yes, i think the devil loves to attack people at night and get in their minds. You are good in going straight to God when this happens and just praying for clarity. Keep trusting God!! Keepin ya in my prayers....

Y

ypineda

thank you!!! god bless everyone :))

Hi again Patty! Yes, i think the devil loves to attack people at night and get in their minds. You are good in going straight to God when this happens and just praying for clarity. Keep trusting God!! Keepin ya in my prayers....