Anxiety

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Ariel82

ever feel on the edge of panic attack or mental breakdown because you are being overwhelmed by the amount of work you are suppose to do but have not done and then they change the requirements on you and you are even more confused and behind then you were to begin with. or think that you did something only to learn that it didn't upload and wasn't submitted at all and you have to redo it all with less materials hundreds of mile from home when you don't really want to do any of it but just listen to music and read your Bible?

I just need some prayers to do what God wants me to do and complete what needs to be done. Also for safe travel and some wisdom and encouragement because right now it just look like too much to be done in just one day.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs, praying already in Jesus, for all you ask and need to do quickly,with peace and praise for God.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

Primortal

Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about....I just got done reading a book by Clair Weekes "Hope and Help for Your Nerves" as I have gone through some serious stuff in the last 2 years....I got it from amazon for like 2 dollars used....best two dollars I have spent....

Best thing you can do is accept what you are facing....and know that God will provide the grace for you to get through it...and then relax...breath deep breaths as when anxiety hits you you will start breathing on a shallower level.... Focus on the good and rest in it as the best solution for what you are facing.

Worry brings many spirals of negative thought that only bring you down to trap you.

Feel free to pm me...Im good at helping people with stuff like this.

*hugz

P

psychomom

Ariel, I'm so sorry!

I have not only been on that edge, I've gone over it. lol
I honestly have...they used to call it a nervous breakdown...

I saw later that I wasn't plugged in. (not that you aren't, but it was me)
I was looking so fiercely at the problems and getting overwhelmed by them,
instead of looking at the Resolution of them. :)

I still have trouble dealing with problems without looking at them.
But you know what?
The Lord gives grace, even when I do...even when I did fail to see Him.

So I'm praying for you, that you receive His grace,
and mercy to help in this time of need.
And that really soon you will be able to listen to music and just praise Him, with NO distractions. ♥

-ellie
xoxo

Aug 15, 2009
ever feel on the edge of panic attack or mental breakdown because you are being overwhelmed by the amount of work you are suppose to do but have not done and then they change the requirements on you and you are even more confused and behind then you were to begin with. or think that you did something only to learn that it didn't upload and wasn't submitted at all and you have to redo it all with less materials hundreds of mile from home when you don't really want to do any of it but just listen to music and read your Bible?

I just need some prayers to do what God wants me to do and complete what needs to be done. Also for safe travel and some wisdom and encouragement because right now it just look like too much to be done in just one day.
I have found that such anxiety is an emotional and spiritual lockdown for people. They feel like they are constantly in a Catch-22 circumstance. You might think in advance that any important decision you make will have its consequences, no matter which one you choose. When such things overwhelm you, if they overwhelm you very easily, and if this is been happening for years, you may need to see a doctor for anti-anxiety medication. Sometimes people can have this problem for years and not know until bigger problems bring it to the surface. You may want to check your family history to see if others had the same problem.

A

Ariel82

I'm not going to the doctor and asking for drugs :(

P

psychomom

I'm not going to the doctor and asking for drugs :(
I feel pretty sure this is one of those 'momentary, light afflictions'. :)

You'll be fine, just fine any minute now.

Meanwhile, may our prayers be like incense, oh, Lord! ♥

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent in the Love of Jesus! :)