Any favorite T-shirt slogans you care to bring to our ATTENTION :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
X

xXErraticEmilyXx

Fragged is quite the word, EE.

on another note, Zelda was dumb, I thought, graphics not comparable to Nintendo Link, which is still the greatest 8-bit game ever for that console, or, any console, but I don't play other video game systems since then and then was before you were born, unless you were born before 1992 :D It was happiest day in my life when I solved that thing, what a game, 2 months straight, nothing but eating, sleeping and working pizza delivery 10 hours and playing that game :D
That's quite ignorant considering that there are 17 The Legend of Zelda games out to this date. They are all unique and there are a few different art styles. Saying Zelda is dumb is like saying candy bars are gross when it's just one that you don't like.
By Nintendo Link, do you mean Link's Adventure, A Link to the Past, or what?