Any mature men out there?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AlwayzSearching

I'm surrounded by boys.. Childish, immature, uneducated, children trapped in men's bodies. I know this sounds cold/rude, but it isn't meant as an insult. I would truly appreciate the conversation/company with a sophisticated, refined, gentleman. Is anyone who fits this criteria out there?

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
With the tact and grace you so eloquently and poetically phased such a request, how could any true gentleman resist your charms?

No but seriously, Ritter is taken and the rest of us laugh at fart jokes so...... you might try E-harmony.

Aug 2, 2009
I'm surrounded by boys.. Childish, immature, uneducated, children trapped in men's bodies. I know this sounds cold/rude, but it isn't meant as an insult. I would truly appreciate the conversation/company with a sophisticated, refined, gentleman. Is anyone who fits this criteria out there?
I know how you feel.

U

Ugly

You're 21, so you're not going to find many sophisticated, refined men at that age. Maybe time travel about 200 years back. Sophisticated and refined, in this day and age, tends to mean 'removal of typical male traits'.

Oh, correction... on your profile you say you're 17. Girl, you're a teenager complaining about maturity in guys your age? And you're calling them uneducated? They're still in high school! I'm sorry, this .. i have no words ..

Also, contact a moderator to have your age fixed from 21 to 17. I suggest doing this soon as you don't want to get in trouble for putting up false information. You can contact OnceFallen through the CC mail. Works like normal email. And let him know you need your age fixed.

Stuey

Aug 17, 2009
I wish I was mature. Alas I am not and this remains a work in progress.

Earlier this evening I was discussing what poo tasted like and how much of it would be possible to put in a pie without it altering the taste significantly. This was in relation to the movie The Help, but... yes. :)

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011

Earlier this evening I was discussing what poo tasted like and how much of it would be possible to put in a pie without it altering the taste significantly. This was in relation to the movie The Help, but... yes. :)
Well, what conclusion did you draw? I need to know today, if possible. :p

Stuey

Aug 17, 2009
Well... my company was a little more mature than me and kind of didn't go too deeply into the details, despite my pushing. I feel that poo might have a bit of a neutral taste, so given that it would be like chocolate pie - which would have quite a strong taste, I think you could put quite a lot in, maybe like 10% or something? I'd probably use particularly strong flavours and less things like flour in it.

Does anyone know the taste? bahahahahaha.

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
*loses appetite*

Last edited:

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
I'm so sophisticated, I belch with a French accent.

I'm so refined, I cut the edges off my Uncrustables sandwiches.

I'm such a gentleman that when I drink tea, I extend not only my pinkies but all of my fingers.

1still_waters

I changed you age to the correct age.

Now some advice.

Sometimes females have this habit of being self contradictory.

Sooo if you truly want a guy who isn't like a boy, please never find yourself complaining about men 'not being fun, and instead being boring.'.

Jul 25, 2005
I hate to be "that guy" but you are 17, so I presume you are hanging around with other 17 year olds. They tend to be a pretty uncouth bunch.

This day and age, I would suggest that you start dating people your age when you reach age 23. Women and men aged 18-21 don't know what in blazes they are looking for. When they do find what they are looking for, they decide they want something else.

With the tact and grace you so eloquently and poetically phased such a request, how could any true gentleman resist your charms?

No but seriously, Ritter is taken and the rest of us laugh at fart jokes so...... you might try E-harmony.
Au contraire, in one swift conversation I went from being taken to laughing at the expense of someone's flatulence.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011

**makes a mental note to never eat a pie that Stuey made.

I hate to tell you but at 17 you are going to be surrounded by boys and you can expect to be for at least a couple of more years. Males tend to mature a little bit slower than ladies do and it's gotten worse in your generation. This is a generalization, but most boys your age aren't going to start "settling down" until their early to mid twenties if not later.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Speak for yourself. I'm entirely too mature and sophisticated to find amusement in gaseous bodily functions.

Jul 25, 2012
You gotta learn to tame one with your inner manipulative woman ways. Minds games is the key here. And once you've brain-wash-I mean trained one, then you're set for life. Just don't complain about how you never lived your life when you get into your 20's. It sounds like you wanna rush things.