Any movies yall like?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nataly5

Apr 15, 2014
'3 idiots' is the most amazing movie ever! Highly recommended!!

"A 2009 Indian coming-of-age comedy-drama film co-written, edited and directed by Rajkumar Hirani, with a screenplay by Abhijat Joshi, and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra." :D

C

cgirl

Movies I've seen lately and loved:
God's not dead
My neightbor Totoro
Black Swan
Frozen

C

CheekyGeeky

I really like that one Cgirl..It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
I liked that one too, although, I do wish they would have focused the story more about what took place in the classroom. There were a lot of useless little stories that should have all been created within the classroom setting. Overall though, I thought it was pretty good. Definitely one of the better Christian movies. I liked it better than Heaven is for Real, which was good too.

myfriendtiny

Jan 19, 2014
I liked that one too, although, I do wish they would have focused the story more about what took place in the classroom. There were a lot of useless little stories that should have all been created within the classroom setting. Overall though, I thought it was pretty good. Definitely one of the better Christian movies. I liked it better than Heaven is for Real, which was good too.
Yes I do agree with you..But overall...It was still good..

C

cgirl

Yeah! It's teh best christian movie I've seen so far.
I know we should judge a christian movie for it message and not for the technical aspects, but this is the first christian movie I've seen that has a Hollywood quality.

About the little stories, I liked them. I think they gave the movie some variety.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
any movies yall saw recently or like?

Timmaayyyy, I havent had cable tv now for about 6 years or so. I was paying $200 for over 400 duplicate channels, half of which were music channels, out of those I only ever listened to one. LOL. The other half were channels that, when I switched the channel, most showed the same shows at the same time. I have a dvd player and some movies, but I even unconnected that too. I watch certain old tv shows on youtube, such as Touched By An Angel and Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

Todays movies are too full of innuendo and mindless drivel. LOL. :)

K

kenthomas27

Moves? Feast your eyes on these moves.....

oh........ movies. Aren't I embarassed....

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
let's see movies i likeee

Boondock Saints
Dark of the Moon
Cabin in hte Woods
Marvel Movies
Boondock Saints 2
Horror movies
SciFi
Fantasy

M

mistah

Ever After with Drew Barrymore and Anjelica Huston. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. 200 Pounds Beauty.

Or if you want something less chick-flicky, I like stuff like The Man From Nowhere and The Fifth Element or LOTR, sorry I'm old.

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
Life (eddie murphy & martin lawerence), The Mask, The incredibles, the toy story trilogy, The secret life of Walter Mitty, The lron Monkey, Lilo and Stitch, Jumunji, Pokémon the first movie, Bug's life, The quick and the dead (western movie, I used to watch it with my grandparents), Spy kids, SpaceJam and a lot more.

W

Wandering_Here

The Village
Pitch Black
Bringing Up Baby
Pride and Prejudice (The BBC version)
Joel Schumacher's The Phantom of the Opera

Jan 24, 2009
Just finished watching the Star Wars Clone Wars series. Definitely wasn't an overnight project!