Any other in-betweeners out there?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MusicalMe

I'm at that stage of my life where I'm in between everything. I've graduated from college but haven't started a career yet... I often have trouble finding a place to belong. I'm the only one in my age bracket at my church (and finding a new one isn't an option since I work for my current one!), and all of my closest friends are still in college.

I'm just looking to meet a few people who are in that same sort of in-between place - or anyone else who could use a friend!

K

Kenoragirl

*raises hand* me! I'm not quite done college yet though... i've been home now for a year and a half but i feel like I'm caught in the middle. I'm the only one in my age group. Yeah... i totally understand where you're at.

A

amorelife

I am in between also. I'm trying to decide what college to go to and I don't have a job right now. My pastor and wife just left our church, which I've been with for a year, and I've been going to a new one for about 2 months now, and I'm trying to decide which one to stay at. And I'm feeling as though God is calling me to stay at the new one. But I have a really good friend at the old one, and I don't want to hurt her feelings. But all in all God is the only one I should listen too, it's still hard trying to decide though.

S

sweet_eyes

I'm there too!!!!! I just graduated college and need to find a job. With my health issues it will be interesting.