Any Ron Paul supporters?

• Thread starter searchingforsafeplaces
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

searchingforsafeplaces

Anyone here support Dr. Ron Paul? If so, why? Also answer this question: Was Hitler's rise to power God's doing?

J

jimmydiggs

Anyone here support Dr. Ron Paul?
Yes. Most of the time.

If so, why?
Too much concentration of power is a bad idea.

I'll let C. S. Lewis explain.

I am a democrat [believer in democracy] because I believe in the Fall of Man. I think most people are democrats for the opposite reason. A great deal of democratic enthusiasm descends from the ideas of people like Rousseau, who believed in democracy because they thought mankind so wise and good that every one deserved a share in the government. The danger of defending democracy on those grounds is that they're not true. . . . I find that they're not true without looking further than myself. I don't deserve a share in governing a hen-roost. Much less a nation. . . . The real reason for democracy is just the reverse. Mankind is so fallen that no man can be trusted with unchecked power over his fellows. Aristotle said that some people were only fit to be slaves. I do not contradict him. But I reject slaver y because I see no men fit to be masters.

Also answer this question: Was Hitler's rise to power God's doing?
Yes and no.

That's part of the mystery of Sovereignty.

May 2, 2011
YES - In terms of addressing the Federal Reserve as an evil Insitution, today's sanhedrin.

NO - In terms of a Doctor gaining power, as we see the rise of evil in the Medical Industrial Complex today. The President, Congress and Supreme Court agreeing to place a poll tax on the people, the use of judges to prescribe (or affirm prescription) of drugs for the incarcerated, the Insurance, Drug, and Hospital Industry, Nurses Unions and of course medicaid and medicare.

Hitler's rise was a reaction of the people to a long term economic and political upheaval in his time, many responded. The same evils exist today and were not addressed by the war. Hitler did spend many years proselytizing his concerns and speaking out in public. He even was jailed for his views early on in is efforts.

If you are tying the Sanhedrin of today - The Federal Reserve - with the rise of Zionism (e.g. Romney, but our whole governance by economic control, run-away capitalism that has promoted selfishness, greed, excess and division) to the particulars of Ron Paul and Hitler, I think the responses must be different. Yes, the Federal Reserve is an evil institution, governed by evil people. But it has moved past that to Bono, the World Bank, the IMF, and many other institutions, nearly rendering "The Fed" as an 'also ran' in the race for economic control. QE1 and QE2 are simply reactions to the pyramid/ponzi collapse that necessitated a bailout of the banking and housing and automotive industries - a part of which Romney claims Lordship over. Creating an economic system out of the MIC (Medical Industrial Complex) is worse than doing so with the other MIC - The Military Industrial Complex. So, no to the MIC's and no the The Fed. But what of Big Oil, can Sarah Palin or anyone Alaska run the Tea Party? Michelle Bachmann now has a dual citizenship hedging her bets with a foreign country. The people must respond, starting with repentance, which is cutting consumption in all things, that will begin to create an economic response that the government is only prepared to handle through militant means. This will be their end.

P

Perk

I am probably going to vote for Ron Paul. He is the only candidate that I feel truly supports smaller government.

P

Perk

As for was God responsible for Hitler's rise to power? I believe God predestines all things, so there you go.

*EDIT* I actually prefer JimmyDiggs response to this question over my own.

J

JBolde

Hello

I would like to suggest yes of course it was the Devils doing,.. but I think maybe certain men had something to do with it too. I mean maybe he was put there by the anglo-dutch banking establishment to do what he did to Germany. Some believe he survived the war,.. in luxury.

S

Smudge

I'm a Libertarian so.... yeah. Ron Paul.

Also- I don't think it was God who said, Let Hitler do x y and z. I think that's more of a cause to the consequences of our own sin. God didn't want Germany to take revenge for what happened to them during WWI, he wanted them to forgive. Instead of listening to God's word, they listened to the guy who told them what they wanted to hear. Thus a second world war. Too many people, PEOPLE- could just as easily been us- were not following God but were following a very angry man. Its scary to think of the Nazis as human beings but they were. I think WWII gave us a very tiny, fuzzy glimpse of what Hell is like. The less of God there is in a place, the more like Hell it is.

Hitler was actually an artist originally and was talented(I've seen some of his work). He just wasn't doing the fashionable abstract and when(if I remember right it was a Jewish artist and a Polish artist but I'm not sure) the abstract artists turned in their crazy paintings they were accepted into the school and were given praise when Hitler was rejected. Him following the rules to a T was offended that the rule breakers got in.

One of the slanderous things he did against the other races was to destroy these abstract paintings, saying that these people weren't being "artistic", they're just less "evolved" and literally see the world as they are painting it. Blue people with strange geometric shapes.

His war across Europe is one of the largest, if not largest, heists of art theft. He stole thousands of paintings and destroyed the artwork of the "lesser" people. To this day there are famous paintings that were stolen and have not been found. Hitler actually wanted to make Berlin the capital of art in the world, with a great big gallery featuring him.

Just.... FYI xD

G4JC

Feb 9, 2011
RON PAUL 2012!!

Mike Huckabee was wrong, we already won! Audit the Fed PEOPLE!!

Ahem... yes, I support Ron Paul... :)

As far as Hitler, I think all things work together for good. God knew it would happen, but gave the people during that time the space to repent, as well as get His people out. Although the number of deaths was a tragedy many people felt the need to leave before he came to power, and they made it to America before it happened. I would hope God would give us the wisdom to 'get out of the way' if something that bad was going to happen in this century. At the same time many martyrs also died and will receive their crown of life as spoken of in scripture. There were also many who helped others escape during his tyrannical regime. The world is not a perfect place, we are only passing through. It is our duty to be an example to this world and share the gospel with as many people as possible before it's too late. :)