anybody heard of

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 29, 2013
Yall may not of heard of him he just startin in his career and he sings country music but his names clayton hart if any of yall like some good country music look him up on fb.

D

dyingeveryday

I like good any kind of music. I'll check it out. There is a band called Whiskey Myers. I think it's the name. I'll check. Yeah, song is ballad of a southern man. I had this stuck in my head forever. I don't know if this is well known or not.[video=youtube;Gj7Zft8aiRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj7Zft8aiRc[/video]

D

dyingeveryday

Well, Clayton Hart, sounds good. In contrast though I don't know if Whiskey Myers is country or not. I grew up listening to old country music. There is a station here in Oklah that plays all old country. I like Waylon Jennings and Hank Williams Jr. Merle Haggard and George Jones. Willy Nelson stuff like that.

D

dyingeveryday

Oh yeah! Charlie Daniel's. First songs I learned to play on guitar as far as country was long haired country boy by Charlie Daniel's and I've always been crazy by Waylon Jennings. As far as the newer country sound this guy sounds cool.

Mar 29, 2013
Yea claytons is morr new country buan i like old country to.. George jones wcctually use to live in my town

D

dyingeveryday

That's cool. Did you listen to the whiskey myers song? If so what did you think?

Mar 29, 2013
I havent got to listen to it yet im on my phone cant get it to play.