Anybody you know converting to Islam?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Babylon enshrouds the whole earth. Catholic Church created Islam I believe. I believe that the whore has many daughters.

The influence of spiritual madness is where I'm going here. I don't want to list all the cults Rome has started and the Jesuit conspiracies, google it.

I have a long time Christian friend that has gone back to Rome. I see all the TV preachers now bowing the knee to the pope.
google it.

I Have another friend converting to Islam. Many famous people converting to Islam. Google it. It's out of control madness.

I don't doubt if some big time preachers will convert to Islam. Keep an eye on them. They've already kissed the ring on the hand of the pope. Wish we could return to the innocent days of simple embezzlement by the hot shot TV preachers.

Im afraid those childhood days are over. It's much worse now. I wouldn't doubt if the local assemblies leaders, so called, start schmoozing up to Islam. Call me crazy but I see gross darkness of wickedness incrementally being mixed with honey to make it palatable for churched to death Christians.

I saw Copeland and his Pentecostal, scripture quoting, jesus loving, tongue speaking, devil shoving, congregation of coolade drinkers giving praise and worship unto the pope. Google it. Don't make me spoon feed you! Note: I did not capitalize jesus for it is 'a different jesus' they serve. That satanic stronghold is NOT my Jesus!!
September is supposed to be a pivotal month. I hope to God He sends His Son back soon. But if He doesn't, I pray to God for my grand and great grand children who have the joy of inheriting this mess the 'church' and the world is destroying for them!

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2013
Tragic as it may be...thats what happens when by law you can worship god anyway you please....it was always meant to be a theocracy under the one true God and his name is not Allah! AND to be quite frank..most so called Chrisitian religions preach a different Jesus than what the bible teaches....!

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2015
I'm thinking about it.......................... Ok, that was two seconds of my life wasted. Back to the real world.

Dec 12, 2013
I'm thinking about it.......................... Ok, that was two seconds of my life wasted. Back to the real world.
Come on Willy..it took you at least 3.5 seconds to type and enter your post ;)

Feb 7, 2015
Come on Willy..it took you at least 3.5 seconds to type and enter your post ;)
Yeah, but the "thinking" was over quickly. Whenever I type in the Bible Battle Field, I have found that "thinking" can be detrimental.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Yeah, but the "thinking" was over quickly. Whenever I type in the Bible Battle Field, I have found that "thinking" can be detrimental.
Now I understand why your posts are the way they are. lol

To the Topic:Those that fall away from the truth make themselves open prey to the lies.
This is not a time for Christians to be playing patty cake with each other. They need to be gathering God's Word for the coming storm.

Here's just one example of caving...

From the Lighthouse BlogChristian Colleges Falling Deeper into Apostasy As They Cave in to Supreme Court Ruling

Last edited:
O

oldthennew

ISA.1:4-5-6-7.
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters:
they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises,
and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence,
and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

history repeats in un-canny similarity...